Honored Contributor

Christopher and Banks. Really GREAT $5 sale

[ Edited ]

I just bought 3/4 length tee shirts at C&B For $5 each.  I got seven of them.  S&H was only $5.95 for everything. Shipping is free for $50 and over.

These tees are 100% cotton.  I probably have at least 100 of them over all sleeve lengths they offer.  I have been collecting them for years.

They also have short sleeve tees with different necklines solids and stripes at the same price.

If you love a bargain, jump on them quickly.  They offer them in petite,misses and woman's sizes.  They are true to size...I wash in cold water and put on hanger to dry with no shrinking.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christopher and Banks. Really GREAT $5 sale

What dept?  Can you give a link with a dotcom so it doesn't get removed?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass Just Google christopher and banks....you can search essential tees in their website.  

they are having great sales on other items as well.

Most colors are $5, but a few colors are 25% off instead.

E4782867-4C9F-497C-95DF-CAF5358F2A83.jpegF799D1EE-F08C-427B-96E9-DADBA7C93EB8.jpeg

Honored Contributor

This is a great alternative for those who are complaining about QVC charging $50 for a tshirt. That's a great find!

Regular Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this.  I just ordered (1) 5.00 shirt and 3 other tops. My total bill is 57.44. for 4 things. I also got free shipping. Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

That is a great find.  I read that Christopher and Banks are closing all their physical stores and filing bankrupcy. Maybe that is why the deal is so good.

Honored Contributor

C&B were bought out by Shop HQ.  Their fashions are now shown on TV. All the brick and mortar stores are closed.

When I checked out, I paid by PayPal and I got a thank you from HSN.

These tees have been sold at the end of the summer season for around $7 for years.  They sell off the past season's colors to make way for new colors.  I normally stock up when they do.  That's why I have so many.

I only wear 100% and it is more difficult to find and it's expensive.  I love these prices.  Some of my tees were purchased when I was working.  I have been retired for 12 years now and the tees are still going strong.

I hope they continue to offer these tees at great prices at the end of each season.  Next spring, the long sleeve tees should be on sale at great prices along with the darker colored 3/4 length sleeve shirts.

Trusted Contributor

All of the colors shown are not $5.00. I bought several to use as pajama tops since I don't like sleeping in tops that button up. Wish the black and navy were $5 but it is mostly summer colors. Love they are ribbed! 

Trusted Contributor

Yes,  the stores here have closed and the sale in only online so they are probably closing out merchandise.

Super Contributor

Thanks Carmie for the notice. Found some great tank tops and tees! Cat Very Happy