Honored Contributor

Costco Find! Summer Sandals 😎

Happy these were positioned on an end cap when I dashed into Costco yesterday to grab some necessities - it was a popular item, surrounded by a number of ladies and selling fast. In store $15.99!

I like the black on black (sole). Very easy slip on. The elastic is not tight. The inner sole has a fabulous cushion. My store also had a wheat color upper with white sole. 

Very versatile - Looks great with maxi dresses, skirts, jeans, capris, shorts. I tried it on yesterday with a variety of outfits as I was picking out an outfit for an evening out for dinner.

Ended up wearing these sandals with a Boho skirt in a beautiful turquoise tone with a coordinating turquoise topper (Linea pieces) and some chunky turquoise pieces from my jewelry collection. Very chic summery outfit and I was very comfortable 

Kensie Ladies' Strap Sandal

Item  1595809

28B4CD65-F575-409B-8C0B-BFFDF4408EE6.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Costco Find! Summer Sandals 😎

Oh wow they look so comfy.  Good findSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw these too @Chi-town girl .  I had to make myself walk by.  I have way too many sandals!  They look cute.  Just read your review...are they comfortable after an evening out?  Your outfit sounds cute!  LM

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl You made out like a bandit with this purchase, cute and comfy.  We do not have a Costco within 100 miles of us or I would be tempted too!  Wear these in good health.

Respected Contributor

Nice and comfortable looking. Thanks for the heads-up.

Regular Contributor

@Boomernichols 

They're available on their website - free S&H

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   SCORE!!!  Very CUTE, love the sole!  I love this style and  I have tons in many colors from skechers BOBS line called Desert Kiss and Desert beach, the only diff is the sole.  Found them a few years ago on amazon, tried a couple and could not stop buying other colors. So fun, so comfy so SUMMER!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Chi-town girl   SCORE!!!  Very CUTE, love the sole!  I love this style and  I have tons in many colors from skechers BOBS line called Desert Kiss and Desert beach, the only diff is the sole.  Found them a few years ago on amazon, tried a couple and could not stop buying other colors. So fun, so comfy so SUMMER!!!!!

@PINKdogWOOD - when I saw a group of ladies surrounding the product display I thought I better check it out! One lady was helping everyone with their size and color. Now I'm thinking of going back for the cream/light color if there is anything left. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I have a very similar style from Scetchers,  really comfortable all day.  But I paid twice your price so you got a nice find.  But I still love mine. Happy Summer!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I will check these out when I go to Costco this week.  thanks for the heads up @Chi-town girl 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.