Occasional Contributor

Just tuned in to QVC-2. Is the new thing just to show one color live? Watching Caroline and she was showing one color of everything from Denim & Co. and the rest from the colors from the website? It seems she's doing the same with Susan Graver.

Honored Contributor

Q2 is located at a different studio, away from where the stockpile of clothes are located. There's probably not enough space to put all of the samples so they show just one in order to have room enough for the other pieces.

Respected Contributor

That is strange. Aren't their studios on the same campus? Seems they would have access to the same samples. Perhaps it is a logistics problem of pulling and moving so many garments onto the stage. Or, it could be an effort to get people using the website and becoming more comfortable with that.

Did they use models? The whole point of QVC is to show the product on a body or in use so we can have a shopping experience in a retail environment from the comfort and security of our own homes. 

Respected Contributor

Don't get me started on this subject...I might just go off. Woman Mad 

Occasional Contributor

I think I saw one live model Jacki while I was watching the few other models were not in the studio.