Valued Contributor

These look so cute.  Anyone buying these today?

Respected Contributor

I already have the black and white and really like them.  They run true to size.

If you like the print, it is a good price for both of them. I ordered the red and navy as single purchases.  Granted the were $33 each but I knew I would never wear the print shell.

Honored Contributor

I think the prints are cute. No offense but I think they make the models, and the hosts, look heavier than they are.  That's why I'm not getting them.

Respected Contributor
I agree on Bobby in video it looked to long and she looked wide which she is not lol! Perhaps the print on her and TV is doing that 🤔

Tucking in front on her perhaps? I think it should be a v neck also.
Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I think the prints are cute. No offense but I think they make the models, and the hosts, look heavier than they are.  That's why I'm not getting them.

That’s what I think, too.  In fact, I ordered 2 of the original one several years ago, & found them unflattering, & I wear a medium.

Also, prints should go all the way around, IMHO!

Honored Contributor

I wish she would have xxs.  I ordered this tank before and had to send it back as it was huge on me.  I see Marla Wynn does now have xxs hopefully DG will as well,

Honored Contributor

I have tons of DG2 but no easy tanks.  I bought the red set for vacation next month.