Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,292
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

[ Edited ]

I enjoy Colleen's hosting very much.  I seem to usually only catch her shows about twice a week, so very different from the OP's impression of her frequency.  I wish Colleen was on more.

 


I have three of her jackets, and I hope her most recent swimsuit mesh cover-up comes back in stock so I can purchase that.  Otherwise, I have not purchased any of her jeans or tops, yet. 

 

I don't think her TS dress would be flattering on me, and I'm not a fan of the rounded, split hem at all.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,143
Registered: ‎05-15-2014

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

Me too, A Colleen fan for sure.  I enjoy her presentations and have been watching her for years.  She's probably my favorite shopping channel host.  I've bought many items of her clothing line, while not all worked out for me, most of it has.  I own that mesh jacket I bought a few years back when she first designed it.  I have a subtle gold one I wore with a black sleeveless jumpsuit with tiny gold sequins to a wedding.  That jacket made that outfit awesome!

 

As far as the TS, I will pass as I think I would look frumpy in it.  Though it's a good price and I like the black floral one.  I just own so many summer maxi's already.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,143
Registered: ‎05-15-2014

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

@Caaareful Shopper Are you watching the 9:00 am Colleen Lopez show?

Looks like they have the mesh toppers, just FYI.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,685
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN


@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I enjoy Colleen's hosting very much.  I seem to usually only catch her shows about twice a week, so very different from the OP's impression of her frequency.  I wish Colleen was on more.

 


I have three of her jackets, and I hope her most recent swimsuit mesh cover-up comes back in stock so I can purchase that.  Otherwise, I have not purchased any of her jeans or tops, yet. 

 

I don't think her TS dress would be flattering on me, and I'm not a fan of the rounded, split hem at all.


@Caaareful Shopper , I agree with you. Colleen used to be on air a lot more than she is now.  I disagree with the OP claiming she has a TS all the time.  She might have a TS of her own clothing a couple of times a year and then she does have a jewelry TS another couple of times a year.  I wouldn't call that taking over the network.

 

I think Colleen has great style but most of it just didn't fit into my lifestyle.  She does a lot of poncho tops, loose and flowy toppers and off the shoulder items.  All very pretty but way too casual for work and don't fit into my weekend wear.  

 

I haven't seen a presentation of her TS but I think it's very pretty although I don't think it would look good on me.  I'm too bottom heavy so I'd have to wear a shaper and I'm not doing that with a casual summer.   

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,292
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN


@LindaSal wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper Are you watching the 9:00 am Colleen Lopez show?

Looks like they have the mesh toppers, just FYI.



@LindaSal  thank you so much for the heads up!  I have to turn the volume down on the show (conducting a Skype meeting at 10am), but I did purchase the cover-up 😃😃

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,862
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

I am really tempted by this dress!  I have 2 in my cart and am going to visit my closet before hitting the button.  I love Colleen.  She is a class act from start to finish and I like her style!  Favorite thing about HSN is Colleen.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,685
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

I haven't seen any presentation but do you ladies think that metallic cover-up can be worn as a tunic over jeans?  

 

I would never wear it over a bathingsuit because I like cover-ups that actually cover me up.  LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,292
Registered: ‎10-09-2012

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN


@LipstickDiva wrote:

I haven't seen any presentation but do you ladies think that metallic cover-up can be worn as a tunic over jeans?  

 

I would never wear it over a bathingsuit because I like cover-ups that actually cover me up.  LOL


@LipstickDiva  that's exactly how I plan to wear it, with a thin tank top underneath.  It's called cover-up, but I'm like you --  my true cover-ups actually cover up.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,203
Registered: ‎07-19-2013

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

@Still Stylish Lady 

 

You are a BEAUTY and I'm fairly certain you could wear a paper bag, and make it look stylish!

 

The jacket indeed is so pretty on you - as are you, a very pretty lady!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,685
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN


@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@LipstickDiva wrote:

I haven't seen any presentation but do you ladies think that metallic cover-up can be worn as a tunic over jeans?  

 

I would never wear it over a bathingsuit because I like cover-ups that actually cover me up.  LOL


@LipstickDiva  that's exactly how I plan to wear it, with a thin tank top underneath.  It's called cover-up, but I'm like you --  my true cover-ups actually cover up.


@Caaareful Shopper thank you. That's what I was thinking.  A thin tank underneath.