Honored Contributor

Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

[ Edited ]

Seems like she's taking over HSN.  Every time I turn around she has a TSV.  Today is a dress.  I don't like the hemline.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Line on HSN

I don't like the hemline but I like the color of the one she is wearing, I will pass on this one.

Respected Contributor

I like the fact that it has sleeves, but I don't like the hemline.  I also noticed that it is a bit clingy.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

I don't care for most of her line.  The fabrics and construction look very cheap, including her constant use of poly chiffon which must be the cheapest thing in the factory from the way its used. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The jacket is sooo tempting! Especially in white or black. I envision either with different colors underneath and looking really cool. Like yellow under the black would look amazing. I do have or I will have because I just ordered it the same color yellow top but with sleeves. I wonder how that will work? I also have a pale yellow tank I purchased from BR a few years ago that would definitely work

I just ordered two more of Alina's performance tanks because they're so nice and on a deep discount. They'll look amazing under the white jacket! Decisions decisions....

A7344FB2-A30F-434E-A924-A251BE647FDE.png

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Seems like she's taking over HSN.  Every time I turn around she has a TSV.  Today is a dress.  I don't like the hemline.  

I think Coleen is a great host and has great taste. She has been with HSN for a long time and has earned everything she has. I like her line of clothing and think we are fortunate that she is sharing her ideas with us. If you don't like her then don't watch.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

C.LopezTop&LthrSkirt.png

I got this Colleen Lopez top from HSN. Goes well with one of my skirts or pants to match. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo That's a cool tank - I need to check it out. Did your usual Q size work, or did you size up?  BTW, the jacket looks amazing over long sleeves too, lightweight or tissue type fabrics

The network Queen says get both, LOL. There are some older mesh jackets that are at reduced pricing but limited sizes and colors

Colleen Lopez Faux Leather Leaf and Mesh Jacket
739-847

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I would say you could do your regular size but you may want to go up a size. It's truly performance wear that you can go running in! It has a shelf bra but you can wear your own. It's a substantial fabric similar to a scuba knit in its density but not as heavy

Respected Contributor

I have been disappointed in the sizing and quality of her line.  However, when they go on clearance you can grab them for a really good price.  I always wait for her clothes to go on clearance and then make a decision.