Honored Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Collection - 2021

A Smart Deal for Colleen's The List show tmrw $180, 4 prints.

This is a new Nash print - Tropical Dreams

Patricia Nash Luzille Convertible Backpack
739-739
Patricia Nash Luzille Convertible Backpack

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New! Patricia Nash Laureana Crochet Frame Satchel
740-865
Patricia Nash Laureana Crochet Frame Satchel

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

New! Patricia Nash Paris Large Satchel
740-850
Patricia Nash Paris Large Satchel

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually don't like her style, but every so often she comes up with what I think is a winner.  

She offered a traditional notch collar light to medium weight lined blazer in status print last Spring that reminds me of Ralph Lauren.  It's on sale now.  

Colleen Lopez Nautical-Print Blazer

While RL always seems to offer a nautical and equestrian print every year, Colleen said she combined the two into one print, but HSN says it's nautical.  

It comes in black, red, ivory, and pale yellow.  The red has blue undertones.  Has small shoulder pads to give it structure.  Slightly semi-fitted.  Hesitated buying it because it's polyester, but decided to try it.  Purchased  the black and red...very impressed for the price. The polyester is very good quality and could pass for medium weight silk.  I went down a size because it runs a bit large.

I don't expect many to like it here, for those who do there are some sold "as is" lower than the sale price.  

Honored Contributor

Love the fringed jacket in black, and also in chamois (or whatever it's called).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee 

Very pretty and classic.  I may have to have the black!

Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

That fringe jacket is really cute!  Nice colors too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl - Thanks for posting these pictures.  The fringe jacket is cute.  Colleen looks good in everything!   Her home looks beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I like the Tencel tops, the red handbag and the fringe jacket as well. Very pretty and nice colors. She looks really good in all of it and her home is gorgeous! I am assuming this is her home.....lol.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   This bag is calling my name.

Patricia Nash Empoli Leather Bamboo-Inspired Handle Satchel