Respected Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Collection - 2021

Hi @Chi-town girl 

I do so love CollyDolly's style - she's got such a flair for what's current without looking tragically hip and trying too hard. 

She has pretty clothing for most ages, and all shapes/sizes, her jewelry is very affordable and curated so beautifully.

I have several pieces of both clothes and jewelry.

Love her stuff, thanks for the INSPO-POST! I will be watching now that I'm in-the-know.

Have a -

GREAT DAY AND FAB WEEKEND CHI

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday , on Colleen's Facebook page, she says the bag was a gift from her sister so unless you track it down you don't have to worry about purchasing it!

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@Nonametoday , on Colleen's Facebook page, she says the bag was a gift from her sister so unless you track it down you don't have to worry about purchasing it!

@Carol Diane 

Oh, good.  I won't evev go look for it now.  I love it, though.  Don't you think it is the cutest bag!!!

Honored Contributor

That fringe jacket is cute, that's just my style.  But I bought two of Renee's fringe jackets. Which is similar.  I do love that straw bag!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl   This bag is calling my name.

Patricia Nash Empoli Leather Bamboo-Inspired Handle Satchel

@Pecky  - love this! Nice print and the cool handle!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I wonder if there will be any reduced pricing or This Day Only items for the Friday show

This is currently $65. Same denim tones as per the tencel blouse

Exclusive! CL Tencel Jumpsuit
739-359
CL Tencel Jumpsuit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Fringe jacket is posted. $65 no details or sizing info yet

Exclusive! CL Faux Suede Fringe Jacket
739-305
CL Faux Suede Fringe Jacket

Honored Contributor

Exclusive! CL Tencel OTS Dress
739-358
CL Tencel OTS Dress

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for posting all this! Love the jacket. Don't need the jacket, so how am I going to justify buying two? Uh oh.

As for Patricia Nash, last year I bought a yellow TSV bag that I loved, except I hated the lining material. A cheap fake fake suede, so I sent it back. She has beautiful patterns and IMO, which is never humble, she should upgrade the lining in her bags. I have been hesitant to buy from her brand again.

Honored Contributor

@KLm wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks for posting all this! Love the jacket. Don't need the jacket, so how am I going to justify buying two? Uh oh.

As for Patricia Nash, last year I bought a yellow TSV bag that I loved, except I hated the lining material. A cheap fake fake suede, so I sent it back. She has beautiful patterns and IMO, which is never humble, she should upgrade the lining in her bags. I have been hesitant to buy from her brand again.

@KLm  - I too do NOT need another jacket, but I'm loving the style of it and the fringe...cha-cha-cha. I'm on the fence for the tan or black

Understand about the Nash liner, but it is a very sturdy fabric and I appreciate that I don't have to baby it. I love her big totes and the organizer crossbody styles