Honored Contributor

Citizens of Humanity jeans and some Rag & Bone shorts

[ Edited ]

The color is Silvermist.  I love it.  This is a cigarette jean.  9 3/4" rise and 29" inseam.  13" leg opening

A couple of shorts that caught my eye from Rag & Bone.  This is a walking short in a neutral color.  

Maya High-Rise Walking Short - Ecru

This is a 5" inseam

Another 5".  I really like this but it's 5"unrolled, 3" inseam rolled up.  A little too short for me that way.  I prefer in rolled up.  But it's cute.

Nina High-Rise Short - Harper

Respected Contributor

Re: Citizens of Humanity jeans and some Rag & Bone shorts

@songbird Put me down for silver mist. Love the color.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a small number of pieces of rag and bone on sale at Nordstrom's.  It's because of the clearance.  I must say, it seems there are pages and pages of joggers, but a few pairs of high end jeans that are on sale.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@songbird Put me down for silver mist. Love the color.

It's a GREAT color!

Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

I saw a small number of pieces of rag and bone on sale at Nordstrom's.  It's because of the clearance.  I must say, it seems there are pages and pages of joggers, but a few pairs of high end jeans that are on sale.

Premium jeans are rarely on sale.  The biggest sales they have is in Nov just before black Friday.  Some are off $100.00, but it's tough to find your size.  They are usually gone by then. Rag & Bone is a  noticeable great label to wear.  But they are well made clothes.  And I can vouch for it. 

Occasional Contributor

Premium denim has really declined in popularity. I used to spend obscene amounts of money on premium. The only brands I occasionally splurge on now is Mother and L’Agence.
Honored Contributor

@Goldnsilver wrote:
Premium denim has really declined in popularity. I used to spend obscene amounts of money on premium. The only brands I occasionally splurge on now is Mother and L’Agence.

So did I.  Frame, 3X1, Citizens, Mother, Paige, Rag & Bone, etc.  You named it, I owned it. I still have them.  Great quality jeans never end up in the trash. It's replaced by endless joggers. I own exactly 2 joggers.  For actually exercising in them.  Not for fashion.  I still wear jeans for fashion.

Regular Contributor

I own the white walking short.  I wear often.