Honored Contributor

The print, not the silhouette.

@Greeneyedlady21 

Tahari, by ASL.

Honored Contributor

Re: Channeling "Pretty Woman"

@lolakimono I saw a sleeveless brown polka dot dress on the TJ Maxx site more than a month ago. I think it was Anne Klein, I didn't buy it.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

I bought an identical version of the "Pretty Woman" dress for a wedding 10 years ago.

Wore my hair up and curly and, it was summer so I had a bit of a tan.  And, I was still young enough to look fabulous!

One of my best fashion memories.

I adore brown and white for summer and the dress you posted is something I would wear if I lived that kind of life Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just watched it again yesterday for the umpteenth time....one of my favorite movies.  

I brought a similar dress that Julia Robert's wore, brown background and cream polka dots from Victor Costa way back when he was on QVC it has a cream color removable sash so I also can wear it with a belt..  Still one of my favorite dresses today.

Valued Contributor

Renae Greenstein, QVC, Women with Control used a very similar pattern for one of her maxi dresses a couple of years ago. It is a brown dress with somewhat large white polka dots. I love the dress and think of the movie "Pretty Woman" every time  I wear the cute maxi dress. I especially like Renae's dress, because it has mid arm sleeves! 

Honored Contributor

That is a lovely dress and the polka dot pattern very flattering!  I like everything about the dress.