Contributor

Finally found the cotton pjs I need for summer. I was hoping to see some that weren't polyester as it is too hot for summer. Hope she continues to bring them to the Q.

Respected Contributor

You can also find them at Costco.

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy   one set is listed in the Costco sale starting in a few days. -15.99 for 4 pieces

nothing about fabric or colors in the brochure

Frequent Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman Pajamas

[ Edited ]

They are 100% cotton. If you click on Specifications, it is there.

Respected Contributor

I've gotten only 3 piece sets from Costco.  One all cotton that had a top, shorts and crops that all matched.  The other was a cotton/poly mix that also had a top, pants (not crop) and a cascade type jacket.  They have all held up very well over time.  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ScrapHappy   one set is listed in the Costco sale starting in a few days. -15.99 for 4 pieces

nothing about fabric or colors in the brochure

Just got the sale paper this evening.  

Respected Contributor

all my jammies are either mukluks or cuddleduds.iv never tried Carol hoffman.i have several stan Herman robes.guess thats why I'm particularly to winter bc I love cozy clothes

Super Contributor

I need an intervention.

I. Can't. Stop. Buying. Pajamas.

Luckily, the Carole H. pjs sold out so fast becasue I was considering them too! I bought a bunch of Cuddl Duds pjs this year and then just ordered the 3 piece Muk Luks set even though I didn't need any more!

Help! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Used to buy my CH pajamas at Costco when they were fleece. Have not seen any cotton ones there. I must have cotton for summer here. Anything else is far too hot.
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
Used to buy my CH pajamas at Costco when they were fleece. Have not seen any cotton ones there. I must have cotton for summer here. Anything else is far too hot.

Costco on-line is showing a 4 piece CH pajama set for $18.