Respected Contributor

Re: CHECK OUT HSN'S T.S.....

@MaggieMack

Oooooooh! I learned something today! I didn't realize this was a characteristic of packable down. Makes sense. Now that I have washed mine twice it doesn't shed as much but it still does. 

You know how I am always saying my luck is bad with HSN? Well, when I got last year's Curations jacket on deep discount, I thought I had finally found my HSN happy place. Then I got feathers all over a guy sitting next to me at a baseball game. "Hi. Nice to meet you."

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CHECK OUT HSN'S T.S.....

@islandgrrl, that is too funny! Hardly even worth apologizing for. Once, my late hubby and I went to a pro basketball game in Oakland and he was wearing a brand new, expensive suede coat. There was a big play and the guy behind us jumped up and his whole bowl of chips and melted cheese got dumped all over the suede of hub's coat. The guy was with about six friends who were all bigger than we were so we let it go. It's funny when I think about it now, but not at the time. Maybe your guy is telling his friends about the angel who left her feathers all over him. Woman Wink

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop