Honored Contributor

I love these lightweight puffer coats.  I own a few from Michael Kors that I purchased from Macys the past few years and I own an IM one in pink.

The HSN T.S. from Curations is almost identical to the one she brought in last year-it was a lightweight, down puffer coat.  I didn't like the one last year as it was too short.  This year it's longer.  It's really cute.

I haven't yet seen a full presentation, but the matching Sporto boots are darling too.  I like the blue and red, and they have matching gloves, scarves, etc.

If you need a lightweight coat, check it out.  I don't think these are great for December weather in Indiana though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: CHECK OUT HSN'S T.S.....

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

that looks like one they had as a TS on Evine last week, the zippers were in the same place. 

I got a full length one at Costco recently for $50 which fills my needs, of course I can't compare the amount of down between the 2, as I have other coats I wear when I gets really cold.

Esteemed Contributor

The call it "down," but in the description, say it is filled with "down blend filled squares." Hmmmmm . . .  I might be interested if I was in the market for a lightweight coat, but I'm not. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I like a diamond pattern more than horizonal rows. I do not need any of those. LOL

Lands' End Item #461332-A77 I like this in bright burgandy

Love this one

Lands' End Item #458642-A7X
Respected Contributor

Costco has a very nice lighter puffer coat. I haven't tried one on. I have seen other women try them on and they looked cute...not bulky at all. 

Respected Contributor

@winamac1

Hey Win,  I picked up last year's Curations puffer when HSN was having a clearance sale. I got mine at a crazy price (I think it was $29.99).  You are right that it is quite a bit shorter than this year's version and last year's coat was a matte finish.  Mine is great in almost every way: light, warm, packable in a carry on for work travelers like me, great collar, and form fitting.  But whenever I wear mine, feathers come out.  On me.  On whoever is next to me. I've washed it twice but it hasn't stopped the shedding. 

If I can pick up this year's coat on clearance I'd try it again. I like mine that much.  And perhaps my feather problem is unique to my coat.

p.s. I don't live in a climate that is cold enough to get much use from the Sporto boots but I agree they are really cute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL i dont put anything on my body that has a description of "PUFFER!"

for those that can wear them.......ENJOY! the raisin color is beautiful. i am liking the curations hat/scarf/gloves, the cowl neck sweater, and the poncho though. there are also some great scarves priced at around $10.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Iwantcoffee    I love this one you posted. I can see myself wearing this style over the puffier looking TS. It doesn't get too cold in Seattle and my busty self does NOT need puffing. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@kate2357 Thanks for the chuckle.  And I agree with you that the Lands End jacket is adorable. I hope you are able to get it and wear it in good health.  Seattle is one of my favorite cities in the world.