Honored Contributor

By the way I wear a 'L' to XL in tops. That jacket was in the Juniors section and most of the time Juniors is for the tiny, flat chested tweenies, but, this time they had it for the 'enhanced' Juniors.

Not knocking 2x folks, yrs, ago when I was younger I weighed like 220

and was a real 2x in everything, but, now more like 165-170 and have to work at it to stay at that weight.   I have excuse I'm 'old' and good cook. ROFL

photo13-vi.gif

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Well, I'm broad shouldered country gal with major 'assets' and I like stuff loose fitting . Not 1 to flaunt like it's popular today. Don't want any negative attention even if I am a old dog. LOL

I guess I shouldn't post any more pictures I just got carried away that I found a jacket at Burlingtons and in the Junior section to boot. I had a rare moment of elation and that it cost 17.99 didn't hurt any.

Other people show their outfits, but, guess I'd better knock it off. LOL

I'm sorry if my comment offended you. It was meant to do the opposite. 

No, you were very nice and thank you !  Wasn't crazy about being told I'm to old to wear denim jackets, but, I think I knew where they were coming from.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Well, I'm broad shouldered country gal with major 'assets' and I like stuff loose fitting . Not 1 to flaunt like it's popular today. Don't want any negative attention even if I am a old dog. LOL

I guess I shouldn't post any more pictures I just got carried away that I found a jacket at Burlingtons and in the Junior section to boot. I had a rare moment of elation and that it cost 17.99 didn't hurt any.

Other people show their outfits, but, guess I'd better knock it off. LOL

I'm sorry if my comment offended you. It was meant to do the opposite. 

No, you were very nice and thank you !  Wasn't crazy about being told I'm to old to wear denim jackets, but, I think I knew where they were coming from.

I'm in my early 50's and I'm too old to be told what I should wear. Why anyone cares is beyond me anyway. You look cute and don't let anyone tell you different. 

Honored Contributor

Well, it kind of hurts when you work hard to keep yourself up and for my age I look better then half the people 1/3 my age and my Dr. tells me blood work is good "whatever your doing, keep doing it".

(easy for her to say)  LOL  When I was growing up was told all the time "your to fat" took to Dr. put on diet pills got down to 119 looked like a scare crow, but, it pleased my Aunt.

Now, I'm old and being told I can't wear certain things because it's only for young and guess they thought I was trying to hard to turn back the yrs. or something. Not my intention, people in here know I'm a jacket freak just liked the contrast of knit and denim and the silver buttons.    Like Ricky Nelson said long time ago "don't try to please everybody, just please yourself".   LOL

@Lali1 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE :  You look great....at our age we can choose to wear whatever we wish....we've earned it.  I love the smile on your face...know how much you like your denim jackets.  There is always someone wanting to rain on our parade....ignore them.  Enjoy them!!!

Honored Contributor

If I ever get my stimulus check will be smiling lot more.

All my family, pals are bragging what they have bought, gonna buy, I just smile and say "have fun" wahhhhhhhhhh   ROFL

6367076160363964849014880-1.gif