Contributor

I love this combination, feels more comfortable. It looks always beautiful in every season, either winter or summer.

In winter I love to wear jeans with a t-shirt and long shoes and long coat, Aaahhh what a combination...Lovely...Cat Mad

Do you like them??

What's your favorite dressing for an outing??

Honored Contributor

What is "jagging" and what is "long shoes."????

Respected Contributor

Jeggings and boots, maybe???

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

What are long shoes???   In the winter, back when I actually went out, my "uniform" was a sweater, jeans, mid calf boots and a puffy jacket.  I have always been a sweater girl, overhead and cardigans.  Now that I don't go out much, I wear black leggins with my sweaters and thick white socks.  Every day.  It's a sweater, leggins and socks.  But I jazz myself up with jewelry and makeup because I have work Zoom meetings and my friends and chat on Zoom a couple of times a week.  

Respected Contributor

@jennie hunt wrote:

I love this combination, feels more comfortable. It looks always beautiful in every season, either winter or summer.

In winter I love to wear jeans with a t-shirt and long shoes and long coat, Aaahhh what a combination...Lovely...Cat Mad

Do you like them??

@jennie hunt 

Can you explain what long shoes are and catmad?

Honored Contributor

@jennie hunt wrote:

Do you like them??

@jennie hunt  - I'm not familiar with the term jagging and long shoes.  Can you please explain?