Esteemed Contributor

I woke up today and saw a commercial for Dream By Genie. Has anyone ordered them and did they fit good and really hold your bust up. And are they worth the money?

Honored Contributor

It sure looks interesting.  While I have found a really good bra that works for me, if it had  convertible straps for a racerback I would try them but I cannot wear regular straps due to nerve damage.  

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen those bras yet, I'll have to look them up.  I do own the original genie bras, I really like them.  Mostly wear them when I'm home and they are comfortable for sleeping in too.

Valued Contributor

I am always on the lookout for a comfortable well-fitting bra.  Decided to give up on underwires since they are so uncomfortable for me.  And, yes, I've been professionally fitted and have several well-fitting Wacoal bras, but I just can't stand the wires.  I saw the commercial for Dream by Genie as well.  I'm hoping QVC will carry them at some point since they did carry the original Genie bras.  I won't order directly from the Genie website because it seems like any potential returns would be a nightmare.  Would only trust ordering from QVC.  Just recently ordered a Knixwear bra; I haven't received it yet but am hopeful that I will like it.  It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  

Honored Contributor

I don't know about the new product ....  BUT ...

I did like the Genie bras I bought at QVC a few years ago - casual wear only.  Not good bust shaping for dressy clothes.   

But after dealing with the company - I'd never order anything from them - nor recommend them.