Trusted Contributor

Bethany Frankel TSV Jeans HSN

Anyone ever worn her jeans? HSN has a tsv I am considering.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bethany Frankel TSV Jeans HSN

Yes I bought a pair a while back and was very pleased with them. They are very soft  and true to size and I think equal to the quality of Laurie Felt, I am going to buy the TSV today.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching the presentations and I've noticed the jeans look like highwaters...??

Is that the style right now or what? Personally I like my straight-leg jeans to cover my ankles completely.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been watching the presentations and I've noticed the jeans look like highwaters...??

Is that the style right now or what? Personally I like my straight-leg jeans to cover my ankles completely.

@SilleeMee Highwater, pleated waist, and high-waist ("mom jeans") are the current trends. I've been seeing women in public wear more and more of this style. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan and haven't ordered from her line.  She reminds me to much of Lisa Rinna.

But if her jeans are compared to Laurie Felt's I would give them a try.  I have a few of Laurie's but like any line you have to luck out with the sizing!   I hope you like them if you order.  Good luck.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I agree.  I HATE the look of pants that are too short.  I won't be buying.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee Highwater, pleated waist, and high-waist ("mom jeans") are the current trends. I've been seeing women in public wear more and more of this style. 

@Cumbercookie13 

I haven't been out much so I just didn't know. But I did notice the last D&C straight-leg TSV jeans were shorter also so maybe that is the style now. Makes it nice to show off shoes and boots that way, too.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 

I haven't been out much so I just didn't know. But I did notice the last D&C straight-leg TSV jeans were shorter also so maybe that is the style now. Makes it nice to show off shoes and boots that way, too.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee I was at a wine and seafood festival two weekends ago and many women had high-waisted pants and jeans on. There were a lot of well-dressed ladies at the park that Saturday. I guess something about sipping wine and listening to music outdoors means showing off your best fashion!

Respected Contributor

I looked at these jeans (even though I don't need any), and they come in petite, average and tall. Length should not be a problem.

However, the inseam on plus sizes are an inch shorter than on misses sizes. I have never seen that. Do wider-hipped women have shorter legs? I usually wear either an XL or 1X and need the same inseam in both. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought but cancelled.  I wish they would say what sizes they are all wearing. I am not sure what size to buy...The garment measurement seem off to me. One host whose jeans hung too big on her, and she was about my size, said she was wearing a 26- She looked like she needed a 25... And several models had the crotch hanging down too low ... So sick of returning stuff. 
Agree, I hate pants cut off at the ankle. Not flattering if you have short legs-