Respected Contributor

Re: Bethany Frankel TSV Jeans HSN

The waist measurement on a high waist jean has to be a couple of inches more than your natural waist or it'll be too tight and slide down, making the crotch too low. 

I guess they picked the wrong models for the pants.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't contribute 2 cents to any of this woman's enterprises.

Trusted Contributor

@@

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been watching the presentations and I've noticed the jeans look like highwaters...??

Is that the style right now or what? Personally I like my straight-leg jeans to cover my ankles completely.

@SilleeMee Highwater, pleated waist, and high-waist ("mom jeans") are the current trends. I've been seeing women in public wear more and more of this style. 

@Cumbercookie13 

Oh, no! I can't believe "mom" jeans are coming back in style. Those were the ugliest ever! I think you just helped me make my decision about the Bethany Frankel jeans! LOL!!!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I never saw any of the hosts show the inside of the jeans...the inside of the waist band or anything. For me that's important, especially jeans.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I've been watching the presentations and I've noticed the jeans look like highwaters...??

Is that the style right now or what? Personally I like my straight-leg jeans to cover my ankles completely.

You can choose your length.  I like mine long to cover my ankle.  I bought the long.

Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I wouldn't contribute 2 cents to any of this woman's enterprises.

I think she is hysterical. I have loved her since she first was on the Housewives. She is terrific on TikTok. Her daughter is beautiful. 

Valued Contributor

@MG Chris - Bethany has a terrific podcast every week.  She interviews large company CEOs.  Very interesting.

Trusted Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

@MG Chris - Bethany has a terrific podcast every week.  She interviews large company CEOs.  Very interesting.

I will check it out. I think she is a smart cookie.

Valued Contributor

@MG Chris - she even interviewed Isaac Mizrahi once.

Respected Contributor

I did get the sweater in blue camo. I liked it, its soft and its not a darn tunic!