Honored Contributor

In a rare moment Belk is giving a 25 percent coupon instead of 20 percent and lower on regular and special sale prices.  I'm redoing underwear.

Hope you find nice items.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I use to love shopping at Belk's.  My town had a flagship store filled with all kind of designer items.  Then they slowly dropped line after line.  I have become a Von Maur shopper now.  Even though they don't have "sales" like Belk's, I can find the type of clothing/shoes that I would actually wear.   This sale probably doesn't include anything that I would purchase since they have so many exclusions.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG 

I'm holding out for the charity sale on May 4th. They have  25% off rarely designer brands during this sale. I have already received my extra 20% off birthday coupon with limited exclusions, so I'm looking forward to getting the 25% off and the 20% off.  Luckily my birthday is close to the time of the charity sale so I can combine coupons.  

Thanks for for the heads up on today's sale but I'm trying hard to behave until the charity sale.  Hope you  racked up on undies!! I love jockey undies and the  wacoal bras. 

Honored Contributor

@ladycos Just a "touch base".

All stores have a ceiling price they won't cross and having worked for Belk for nearly 5 years, I can tell you this newer company who bought from the Belk brothers is not only interedted in selling on line (look at the stores) but they won't go past that point.

If you can get an item as a "door buster", that is the lowest it will go.  The only discount for designer, now mostly online only will be the charity sale unless it stays there so long they need the space for new inventory.  Those items are on disply only in the most affluent cities' stores.

Chances are it won't be left to go on sale.