Respected Contributor

Do you love 100% Cotton Tees?

I will only wear all- cotton! Cannot stand spandex, model, nylon, etc....OlD NAVY has a great sale on everything including great Tees, not paper thin, all different colors, prints. I bought 8 for $56.

I will not pay $$$ for a summer Tee!

Happy SPRING!

Honored Contributor

Re: Do you love 100% Cotton Tees?

And I'm on the other side.  I will not buy anything that's 100% cotton.  I like the easy care of the other fabrics.  If I could afford it, my whole wardrobe would be liquid knit!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've had 100% cotton tees that wwre excellent and I've had some that were worth even less than the $8 each I paid for them.

It's been a long time since I bought new tees though.  I've been buying !00% cotton no-iron blouses -  favorite brand Foxcroft, but I do try to wait to find them on sale.

Honored Contributor

I do not like 100% cotton either.  All cotton feels heavy and thick to me.

I like a blend. 

Honored Contributor

no, i dont like 100% cotton anything.

if i buy cotton it MUST be some type of a blend.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

I will only wear all- cotton! Cannot stand spandex, model, nylon, etc....OlD NAVY has a great sale on everything including great Tees, not paper thin, all different colors, prints. I bought 8 for $56.

I will not pay $$$ for a summer Tee!

Happy SPRING!

I can go either way.  They make the "luxe" tees and I like them as well as the all all cotton ones.  They were having a great sale today, I picked up a couple things myself.  ON is my standard for tees, I will never pay like $25 for a basic tee when I can get them so much cheaper and the quality is excellent.  It's all I wear around the house is those tees.

Honored Contributor

I buy all my tees from Old Navy; when they had them for $8 a couple months ago, I bought 6  white for summer.  Saturday when they were on sale again, I bought 3 black ones.  I love ON tee shirts; I buy them on sale and stock up.  I do like that they are 100% cotton but I don't mind a little modell or rayon in a tee.

Honored Contributor

I don't usually go for 100 percent cotton, but I decided to try J. Crew cotton tanks. I'm buying them primarily for exercise walking, so I don't have to be too fussy about fit or wrinkles.

With a promo and a $5 reward card, six of them cost me under $10 each. I hope that they work for me.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I don't mind a cotton/poly blend.  100% cotton will usually shrink.  All that aside, Old Navy tees don't fit me well.  

Honored Contributor

Lots of cute tees there, but it's a never ending search for a 100% medium weight cotton solid crewneck sitting at the bottom of the neck with elbow length sleeves at least 27" long, straight cut.

Around the house I have been wearing Lands End's men's Super-T's.  Excellent quality cotton, little fading and shrinking washed in warm water.  Throw in the dryer.  This cotton is resistant to wrinkles.  Creases fall out.  Unfortunately, Lands End doesn't make women's Super-T's.