Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV / Sat 9/10

Oh I like this sweater!  

Thinking of the Juniper if I do get it.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

Not getting the TSV-  I  dont' wear tunics- seems to accentuate my hips ( body type) I do like the half zip and cozy chic lite material- somehow the kangaroo pockets  bother me a little too. Don't get me wrong- love having pockets. Love the juniper and ocean blue colors.

Price point is good too.  I am thinking of getting the long sleeve tee in the gray color.

Enjoy those that purchase TSV today.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner wrote:

Not getting the TSV-  I  dont' wear tunics- seems to accentuate my hips ( body type) I do like the half zip and cozy chic lite material- somehow the kangaroo pockets  bother me a little too. Don't get me wrong- love having pockets. Love the juniper and ocean blue colors.

Price point is good too.  I am thinking of getting the long sleeve tee in the gray color.

Enjoy those that purchase TSV today.

@violet runner   I agree.  Not getting this, although I love Barefoot Dreams.

A tunic length pullover in this sweater cozy chic lite knit is just too much on me.  If this was regular length, I'd be all over this; I like the neckline and colors.  

Hopefully this will sell out very soon.  That's when QVC offers another BD item at a great price, as a consolation.  

Honored Contributor

I decided to pass on the TSV top, but I LOVE the juniper color and bought the pants. I have a variety of BD pants and love them. Happy for the event price + free shipping. 

Will there be other items in the juniper color? I hope!!!

A453510

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Everyday Pant

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The beanie in same TSV colors $40

A367481

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Beanie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

And the scarf in same TSV colors $43. Makes a nice gift!

A367497

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Scarf

4764EECD-F482-4931-856D-6419D5CE449E.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Not getting the long sleeve grey tee either. Ran into a snag with ordering a different item and frankly have almost had it with ordering at all from the Q.  I saw this top at 2  other sites for a few dollars more if I still want it. Taking a hiatus from actually buying  from here might be a good thing for me.! I do like getting  ideas from here and reviews you ladies leave. But actually getting the item, it has tried my patience too many times of late.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Barefoot Dreams! Their clothing and blankets are so soft and cozy! I can't resist another sweater. It will look great with my skinny jeans and some adorable booties I just purchased. @Chi-town girl 

Respected Contributor

I have a throw of the original fabric. Not being familiar with the terms cozy or cozy lite or other, I ordered the Q holiday throws offered last year. I gifted some and kept one. 

When I opened my throw, i realized why it was such as deal. The thinness of the weave was not the quality of the original BFD.