Respected Contributor

I get my joggers from American Giant..........I don't want dressy ones, I like the casual hack around in type.

Honored Contributor

I saw that presentation and those comments they both made would never get me to pony up for those fashions. How elitist and small they sounded!

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Prices

[ Edited ]

All their chatting aside, I really do love the pieces.  I got the waffle knit cardi in the light blue.  It is a perfect accent piece for the summer evenings. I tend to run cold and my hubby and boys run hot and crack up the air in the house.  Also we sometimes go to the concert in the park near our house, so it is great for that.

Signed

Not an Elitist Just Deb

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I was also surprised at the $118.00 price tag.  

Super Contributor

Oprah wears jogger pants?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Prices

[ Edited ]

@Moretofollow wrote:

Oprah wears jogger pants?  

I seriously doubt it! I can't even imagine what.....oh wait, maybe to bed as jammies on a cold night.

Honored Contributor

Guess I'm not up on the latest fashion.  Where does one where jogging pants.....other than to jog, of course?

Respected Contributor

I am not a star-struck teenager longing to run away and live in Malibu with my new surfer boyfriend Ken. They need to charge $118 so they can live in Malibu and sell the dream. Give me a decent pair of pants at a reasonable price.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Oh, and i forgot to say, Oprah loves them.  

@Shawnie  Well then, that's the gospel. Lol. And we have Oprah's budget 😜

Honored Contributor

Even if this clothing line was dirt cheap, I still wouldn't buy it because of the fabric it contains...rayon from bamboo. My ethical choice not to purchase.