Super Contributor

Is the company leaving the Q?  I saw Linda Davies representing Northern Nights.  I love Liz clothes.  I have finally  found a brand that fits me.  If this line leaves, I will be so sad.  Does anyone know of a store or website that sells this brand? 

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed  You're a day late and a dollar short as they say.  Yes LC is being phased out and Linda is now the rep for Northern Nights.  The other woman, whose name is can't recall, will make appearances during the clearance shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, Linda is no longer with LCNY. She announced her exiting that line a few weeks ago and at the time LCNY was still in place. My suspicions were sparked  when I heard her say that. So, yes, LCNY is out. Sad, I liked the line very much.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@kcubed  Just google Liz Claiborne.  You should find other retailers selling the brand, and you can check them out.

Trusted Contributor

I think Linda  has to much style and class to be selling sheets. But gotta do what you gotta do to supply the needs for your family.

Valued Contributor

I recall Linda saying that she was also working as a real estate agent.  So she probably uses the Q as a supplement.  Like a poster above said, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Honored Contributor

@Kcubed

LCNY is only here at QVC, but LC is at JCP.

Super Contributor
J C Penneys has Liz, both in store and online. I just ordered some of the Emma ankle pants...much cheaper than QVC AND no S/H if U pick up order at the store.
Honored Contributor

When the original LC went out of business they sold the name to the QVC vendor and JC Penney.  They are two separate entities with different merchandise.  No connection whatsoever.  I bet what Penney's sells is not nearly as nice as the Q's merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have Liz items from both the Q and JCP.  I have been happy with my purchases from both vendors.  I never bought any Liz Heritage from the Q so I can't comment on that specific line. If you like Liz, I would suggest you try a piece from JCP.  You can always return it, if you don't like it.