Honored Contributor

By Courtney, from Facebook-

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and shoes

Which look do you prefer and why?

Respected Contributor

Re: One Top, Styled Two Ways

Too hot for two or three layers where I am!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

The bolero seems to add a few pounds...I used to like boleros, but really can't wear them now.   Because of my lifestyle, I prefer the outfit on the right because it's a more casual look...it shows off C's curves nicely.  My problem would be the knee-high boots...not a fan.  I would switch them for the animal print pumps!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I prefer the look with the boots best. I like the way the way the purple top flows with the looser white under garment hanging down.  I think in the  other picture she is wearing a skinny tee.  And that short jacket  looks bad. 

Honored Contributor

One has a jacket and the other without. For me it would depend on how cold it was. I like both looks. I would sport either look comfortably.

Regular Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@lolakimono

The bolero seems to add a few pounds...I used to like boleros, but really can't wear them now.   Because of my lifestyle, I prefer the outfit on the right because it's a more casual look...it shows off C's curves nicely.  My problem would be the knee-high boots...not a fan.  I would switch them for the animal print pumps!

Agree!

Honored Contributor

Definately the one on the right...it gives her a shape.  I would add short booties instead of the knee-high boots.

Respected Contributor

Another topic that would work well if we had polls here. My vote would lo be the look on the right. Bolero/shrug tops do not go well on me. I'm down with OTK boots, I have a pair, but think knee high boots go better with slim pants.

Respected Contributor

I probably prefer the look on the right, but for me I would wear the one on the left with flats. I am thin and very small on top so vests/gathers/bulky looks are my friend. 

Trusted Contributor

I prefer the look on the right.   I would not pull the t-shirt down so far because of my hips.  Also I would wear a comfortable walking shoe and head out to an antique mall or community garage sale.  Enjoy winter but mobility keeps me cautious don't want to fall on the ice.  Warm weather brings out spring cleaning and the garage sales.  

That or my cashmere Logos and 24/7 pants would fit the bill for the day.