Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Barefoot Dreams on at 2:00 AM eastern time on Friday. I hope they do some special prices. It’s not scheduled anymore for Fashion Day but I am sure Kari will be on throughout the Day. Usually if she has an hour show she is on throughout the day. Maybe she will be on AM Style. 

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 Thank you! Guess I should hope that there is NOTHING that will entice me. Yeah, sure! ha!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12

I also want to thank you for posting the showtime! It's ttoo bad the color swatches and pics haven't loaded on that new Weekend Wrap. I don't know when the ez pays will expire, but....you can always check hold and edit the color later. Or, it's been my fortunate experience that CS has happily honored the last 30 day price and terms of an item. I've never experienced any problem or refusal in this type of  circumstance. I am and have always been appreciative of this Q policy. So you may have a couple options if desired. Something to think about...

I ordered the Sea Salt in the Slouchy. This will be my first white BD garment. Hopefully this and my Meadow Green will ship soon.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler , @SFGIANTSGIRL , @Joizz11   -  My slouchy pullovers in Meadow Green and Sea Salt arrived yesterday and they are fabulous!  Love the colors!  I already have both colors in the TSV shrug and was very happy with those, so I knew I'd love them in my favorite slouchy pullover.  Hope everyone, who ordered, receives theirs soon.

Valued Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 That is great your love them!! I am patiently waiting for mine to arrive. Right now they still show in process.
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 Mine should be here today if the post office has its act together! I will report back when I get my green slouchy. So good to have another color of one of my favorite tops.

Contributor

Hey Everyone!

Zulily has BD today. I bought a few cozychic lite hats & scarves to store away for Christmas gifts! There are also some sweaters, maxi skirts, blankets, travel wraps, mens' shorts, and pillows. Just letting you all know!

Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl Thanks! Will check it out! Heart

Honored Contributor

I am wearing the sea salt shrug/cardigan I bought as the TSV a few months back and OMG the shedding.

I am wearing it over a black knit sheath dress and I am one big ball of white fuzz.  I have used a lint roller at least 5 times today and I am going through the entire sheet trying to get all this off me.  There is fuzz flying all over my office, I"m leaving a trail of flying fuzz as I walk, there is fuzz all over the leather seat of my car and there is fuzz all over my seat belt.

I have already wore the darker color and didn't have this problem.  I am going to wash this and dry it and hope it alleviates the problem. Otherwise, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to wear this.  It's my first time wearing this one. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the slouchy pullover last year in the charcoal and although I like it, I don't love. I think the neckline is not flattering, at least it isn't on me.