Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Okay, so here is my review of the Meadow Green Ultra Lite Slouchy Pullover.

Frankly, I don't know how I feel. Of course, the Ultra Lite is so, so awesome. But Meadow Green doesn't look as green to me as it did in the online photo. Does anyone else see it as a gray green? I was hoping to get a little more diversity of color in my BD items, so I'm just not sure if I am going to keep it. 

I have the Heathered Meadow Green/Pearl combination in the CozyChic Lite Raglan Crew, and it appears darker to me in that fabrication.

What to do, what to do, what to do. Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler I am sorry to hear your unsure about the color. I have the green/pearl in the raglan pullover and was thinking this would be more green saturated. My items are still showing in process. When I receive them I will also let you know my thoughts as well.
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

I did not realize Meadow Green is the same color as the tsv shrug until @IlliniGirl88 mentioned it. I own this shrug. I thought it was a different color, especially from the photos, which reminded me of a slight variation of LDO'S Celedon.

I have the green pearl raglan too. When put together, I can see a bit of the gray you mentioned. Separately, no, I do not see or feel there's a gray undertone. The green pearl is definitely lighter and brighter. I may have to revisit my impression as its been rainy and very overcast the last several days, skewing natural lighting.

That being said, I don't know if this different style, the Slouchy, will seem different than the shrug in the same color. There's a difference in the textures. I won't know until it arrives. I truly understand what you mean about diversifying the colors in your BD wardrobe. I feel the same way as I wade into the brand. My edd has been bumped out to the 10th, so I'll just have to wait.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Ladies, for those of you that purchased the Boatneck Sleeveless Tee, did you go up a size. I have the cap sleeve in Medium because I like a looser fit. I am usually a small. Looking at the measurements of the Boatneck, the large is  about the same in the measurements as the medium in the cap sleeve. I am never a large however I really want the Beach Rock in the Boatneck and large is the smallest size available. Would it be too large. Just curious if those that purchased it stayed true to size. Options please and thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I received my CozyChic Ultra Lite Pullover Hoodie today in Faded Rose. I about passed out when I opened the outer mailing package. This returned garment was drenched in the most vile perfume ever. A true haz mat moment. I had to improvise with kitchen tongs, Vicks under my nose and the shower running and ready in order to try it on. Scary, nasty, stinking baddd. That was the fastest try on in history. The medium fit. After I got out of the shower I called CS. A replacement is being sent out. How the warehouse could repackage this stinkin mess for resale is just reprehensible. Horrible. Ewwww. Vile stench. Shuttering at the thought of having this passed on to another unwitting customer. 

I did inquire about the BD shipping delays and the rep indicated inventory was coming from the vendor, which was noted on his screen. Hopefully these items will be fulfilled soon.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m in trouble they have the new maxi I’ve been wanting. Just not sure about sizing because they didn’t go over sizes on hosts or models. They even have petite! Does anyone own this?  I will wear it as lounge wear at home. If I wear out I’d wear my duster over it. Wish they made it in beach rock but the new blue is so pretty. Also they mentioned an upcoming tsv...wonder when and what???

@rochelleS sorry you got such a yucky order. I’m to the point I will only order items when first launched to avoid the dreaded gross returns being mailed out. I can’t beleive what they mail out. Hope your replacement arrives quickly. 

Valued Contributor

@equss Oh my I am also in trouble seeing that new maxi and cardigan. I didn’t watch the show so I wasn’t able to hear about any new TSV but that would be exciting. They said the cardigan runs small so I’m thinking of ordering a size up. Anyone have any of this style cardigans and know sizing? I know they have one on their BF website.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11 wrote:
@equssOh my I am also in trouble seeing that new maxi and cardigan. I didn’t watch the show so I wasn’t able to hear about any new TSV but that would be exciting. They said the cardigan runs small so I’m thinking of ordering a size up. Anyone have any of this style cardigans and know sizing? I know they have one on their BF website.

@Joizz11  The cardi is cute!!  The garment measurements look pretty true to size and Kari said she was in a small ( she always wears an xs or sm). I beat you only need to size up if you are larger in bust.  I own many cardis and have never had to size up, but often size down so if i order I’ll just go with my usual bd size. On occasion I’ve calked barefoot dreams directly for sizing advice and they’ve been helpful

im having a sizing dilemma too only with the maxi because I’m only 5’3.5”. The bd site has the color I want,  but not petites. qvc has petites but not the color.....

I know it’s best to own multiple sizes to get best fit but I just hate doing that because of how long delivery and returns take. Good luck!!

Valued Contributor

@equss they just showed the cardigan on Am Style with Leah and Kari sizes up so I’ll go with a small. Now what colors to get? Thinking that new blue and sea salt. I’m also unsure of the length about the maxi. Hopefully the petite is good. In the pics it shows beach rock but then doesn’t show it available which is odd to me.
Honored Contributor

I love the new cardi!! I want sea salt & beach rock.  I am wearing the fades rose shrug now and loving it.