Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Big Deal

Totally missed this presentation (as usual) checked out everything that was left, & nothing in my size.  Sold out just about every color.

Is there a way you can have a notification of a particular show (Barefoot Dreams) you can see? I'm not interested in Susan Graver, D & Co, etc.   But I like Barefoot Dreams.

Valued Contributor

@songbird I agree it’s the only show I watch. Sorry to hear you missed the presentation. What I usually do is click on the program guide and at the top in the search bar I type Barefoot dreams to see when they will be on. I know I can set reminders from my tv for shows unsure if you have that option.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@PeckyWhat colors did you get? I ordered the seagreen and violet and they haven’t shipped yet. I also received the Koolaburra by UGG jogger set TSV and love it. Have it in the camo and on waitlist for the blue that sold out fast.

@Joizz11  I ordered the seagreen.  I just got an email saying it has shipped!!  I love the TSV jogger set.  I ordered the blue and it is so pretty and soooo soft.  I wish I had ordered two. 

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@songbirdI agree it’s the only show I watch. Sorry to hear you missed the presentation. What I usually do is click on the program guide and at the top in the search bar I type Barefoot dreams to see when they will be on. I know I can set reminders from my tv for shows unsure if you have that option.

Thank you for info!  Barefoot Dreams is fairly new to QVC.  It's a great choice, but it sits in the background to the usual QVC clothes show.

Respected Contributor

super cute.  Got the pink and the gray and the matching shorts.  

Deb 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

While I wasn't bowled over by the Big Deal, and thus didn't order it, I did order the BD short sleeved top that is similar to it.  I like the styling of it better and I think I'll get more wear out of it.  I ordered it in the grey skies although IF I like it enough, I may get it in the violet too.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky yes I am on waitlist for the chambray shibouri and waiting patiently since I love the camo. It is very comfy.
Valued Contributor

Just got mine,  love it But I should have ordered a medium. I am 6 feet tall and ordered the large for sleeve length, the medium would have been perfect.  The large was just sloppy looking on me. 

The color was just so soft looking I got the violet, I am afraid I won't be able exchange. I am afraid there's none to exchange for, I would glad take any color, in a medium.

Honored Contributor

Love this new cardi. 

A392755
Barefoot Dreams Luxeblend Ombre Raglan Cardi

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I received my green BFD Big Deal today and it is beautiful ! I go between a small and a medium and since it was a relaxed fit I ordered a small and it is perfect . Just enough extra fabric so it doesn’t look fitted ! I hope they bring it back but they did say it was the only order this year !