Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Big Deal

@Drythe wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for posting this.

Without meaning negativity, I like BD as a brand, but lots of their items are offered only in pastels, which I just can not wear.  I wish they would offer one choice in a deeper color in a few products.

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I also like this new sweater tank $40. I've picked up 3 new yellow tops recently

A397525
Joan Rivers Wardrobe Builders Square Neck Sweater Tank

@Drythe - I agree about expanding colors for BD items. I too have expressed a desire for some vibrant colors. They say the colors are based on beachy nature, well sunrise is brilliant - why not a brilliant yellow or orange tone? And sunsets can have a wide range of brilliant purples, orange, pink etc - these are beachy nature colors too!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Totally missed this presentation (as usual) checked out everything that was left, & nothing in my size.  Sold out just about every color.

Is there a way you can have a notification of a particular show (Barefoot Dreams) you can see? I'm not interested in Susan Graver, D & Co, etc.   But I like Barefoot Dreams.

@songbird Many sizes/colors are now available on waitlist but at a higher price.   I also missed my size and color when they were presented and called CS today.  They put my size and color on waitlist at the big deal price of $79.98.  Hopefully I'll receive it!

Esteemed Contributor

Pass.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo   I managed to get another striped top from Barefoot dreams.  I've tried them in XS & S.  Small is very loose on me (they're usually 40") so I stick to XS for their tops. For the new top I got, I called up and asked if I could get their earlier price of under $100.00.  They honored it.  I was surprised.  I'm hoping the size S top will shrink, so I will put it in the dryer.  

Another line I like in QVC is the one called Peace, Love & etc.  I got one of their tops (XS) and it fit. So a couple of these new clothing line I like.  I had stopped bying susan Graver, Isaac, & etc.  Just got tired with them.  Their tops are too long, drove me crazy.  Barefoot Dreams are so much better, and they feel great. 

Contributor

@Pecky I did not forget to post my review on the dolman sleeve tee shirts ! They sat at the post office since last week and I just received them . I ordered the sea green and cloud blue. Very nice but very thin . I like them but find them pricey for what they are . They are very soft but I think one is enough .
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the t-shirt and promptly returned it.  It was in the grey skies colorway.  It was lighter (in color) than I thought it would be and it also ran big.  I'm typically a S in Barefoot Dreams but I think with this one, you may be okay sizing down.  I thought there was extra room on both sides of the shirt.