Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Big Deal

At first glance I thought it was a rerun.

At second glance I thought it looked exactly like a recent Denim & Co. sweatshirt TSV.

IMO there seem to be a lot of pastel TSV tops lately.

Valued Contributor

I just ordered the lavender, I freeze in air conditioning so this should be good to wear in the spring and summer.  

I love barefoot dreams I have several open front cardigans that I really enjoy. Love the fabric.

We were in Sunset beach last week and there is a store there that has a barefoot dreams department...crazy prices.

Honored Contributor

At 1st glance...some grumpy posters running around spreading negativity. Ignore them @Pecky . I'm loving the range of soft pastels, tie dye prints/colors for this new season. 

Did you see this new Koolaburra top? $41

A392485
Koolaburra by UGG Sweater Knit Top with Patch Pocket Detail

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I also like this new sweater tank $40. I've picked up 3 new yellow tops recently

A397525
Joan Rivers Wardrobe Builders Square Neck Sweater Tank

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

At 1st glance...some grumpy posters running around spreading negativity. Ignore them @Pecky . I'm loving the range of soft pastels, tie dye prints/colors for this new season. 

Did you see this new Koolaburra top? $41

A392485
Koolaburra by UGG Sweater Knit Top with Patch Pocket Detail

@Chi-town girl I really like it.  I received my TSV jogger set today and this would be a great to wear with it.  Did you get yours yet?  The fit is perfect and it is ohhh so comfy.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky  yes, got mine too! LOVE it!

Aren't we fortunate to know how to shop and style whether it's casual or elevated without looking Sloppy....Woman LOL Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Another cute new JR item

A397483
Joan Rivers Lightweight Denim Single Button Blazer

Valued Contributor

Has anyone recieved theirs yet, I am anxious to hear y'alls thoughts 

Honored Contributor

@fbm8282lsm wrote:

Has anyone recieved theirs yet, I am anxious to hear y'alls thoughts 

@fbm8282lsm Mine hasn't shipped yet surprise, surprise.  I will post when I get it.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky What colors did you get? I ordered the seagreen and violet and they haven’t shipped yet. I also received the Koolaburra by UGG jogger set TSV and love it. Have it in the camo and on waitlist for the blue that sold out fast.