Honored Contributor

She is in love with her creation. the shark bite needs to go! Hate it, yes, Hate it! Her taste is at an all time low. I reference the bright yellow feather jacket she wore to some event with Lisa. Come on, she was dressed in all bright yellow. Heaven help her.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

This look is not for me, but, several thousand were sold, so many ladies like the look. Thanksfully, everyone has their own style, it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things.

Super Contributor

~~~~YAWN~~~~I have just supplemented my ignore list. Thank you.

View Raw Image" href="http://oi59.tinypic.com/vsks91.jpg">

Super Contributor

When the term bag lady is yelled about today's TSV, there's no reasoning with those yelling it - they aren't even looking at it. It's fit and flare - has a distinct waistline shape, definitely not baggy, sloppy, or saggy.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/23/2014 Sharke said:
On 8/23/2014 champagnepoodle said:

I had to laugh at the OP. The phrase Bag Lady is actually a compliment! It means a woman who carries very expensive handbags. EX Chanel, Vuitton, Prada, Gucci. I am 31 years old and I guess phrases mean different things for different ages. LOL!

Here in Tx. it means your living under the overpass or in Tent City. Pushing a shopping cart

You wish you could afford to push Ms. Goldstein's shopping cart! Apparently her comfortable, draped, unconventional styles appeal to many people.......and are making her a ton of money. You do know that she is a respected, popular designer, right? And her Logo line for QVC is just one area of enterprise for her.

Occasional Contributor

Boy, thank you - I thought it was me. Those sloppy saggy pockets I hate. These "pieces" look like dust rags to me and on top of that what woman over 50 wants to layer 3 or more tops let alone ugly dust rags. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

I watched the presentation at midnight. One question, if anyone knows. I noticed Lisa had in her posterior area a white fabric hanging out behind the black TSV. She kept laughing and showing her posterior end and it seemed like she was joking. I wasn't sure if she was laughing with Lori or laughing at the clothing. It was probably one of the strangest presentations I have ever seen at QVC.....and I have been a member and watched the shows for years.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Does Lisa wear her designs in real life? Or is she forced to sell them and considers them funny?

Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 dakmom said:

Boy, thank you - I thought it was me. Those sloppy saggy pockets I hate. These "pieces" look like dust rags to me and on top of that what woman over 50 wants to layer 3 or more tops let alone ugly dust rags. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Me! And a scarf!

Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

I watched the presentation at midnight. One question, if anyone knows. I noticed Lisa had in her posterior area a white fabric hanging out behind the black TSV. She kept laughing and showing her posterior end and it seemed like she was joking. I wasn't sure if she was laughing with Lori or laughing at the clothing. It was probably one of the strangest presentations I have ever seen at QVC.....and I have been a member and watched the shows for years.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Does Lisa wear her designs in real life? Or is she forced to sell them and considers them funny?

It really made Lisa's butt look like a Kardashian Butt....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I do not think Lisa would be caught dead in a Lori G fashion EVER outside of the QVC studios... Lisa is a salesperson and just doing her job. Same for the dumpy D& CO fashion she wears occasionally on fashion shows... Lisa would never wear D& CO.

Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

How would anyone here know the answer to those questions. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}