Contributor
Although I won't be buying this TSV, I do own one of her lounge pieces from a couple years ago. It's a yummy pale olive green, light weight pullover and the hem is slightly lower in the back than in the front...not the shark-bite hem. I LOVE to wear this at home on a rainy winter morning. I think Lori does herself a disservice when all her tops are modeled with multiple layers. This exaggerated layering isn't how most women dress even on their lazy days. I like many of her items and own a few but I think if more items were styled alone on the models and if she offered more tops that did NOT have the shark-bite hem, I for one would purchase more. Reading some of these posts, I sense a lot of venom towards this lady and her style. Yes, we are all entitled to our opinions but it's just not worth getting so worked up over.
Respected Contributor
On 8/23/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/23/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

I watched the presentation at midnight. One question, if anyone knows. I noticed Lisa had in her posterior area a white fabric hanging out behind the black TSV. She kept laughing and showing her posterior end and it seemed like she was joking. I wasn't sure if she was laughing with Lori or laughing at the clothing. It was probably one of the strangest presentations I have ever seen at QVC.....and I have been a member and watched the shows for years.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Does Lisa wear her designs in real life? Or is she forced to sell them and considers them funny?

How would anyone here know the answer to those questions. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

It was mostly a rhetorical post. And since some people do go to her Facebook pages, I wondered if anyone had seen her in anything that looked like the outfit she wore this early AM. That's all.

And to clarify, I am a strong believer in women wearing clothes that make them happy. If Lori's clothing makes you happy, all the power to her for designing clothes that put a smile on your face.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor
On 8/23/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 8/23/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

I watched the presentation at midnight. One question, if anyone knows. I noticed Lisa had in her posterior area a white fabric hanging out behind the black TSV. She kept laughing and showing her posterior end and it seemed like she was joking. I wasn't sure if she was laughing with Lori or laughing at the clothing. It was probably one of the strangest presentations I have ever seen at QVC.....and I have been a member and watched the shows for years.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Does Lisa wear her designs in real life? Or is she forced to sell them and considers them funny?

It really made Lisa's butt look like a Kardashian Butt....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I do not think Lisa would be caught dead in a Lori G fashion EVER outside of the QVC studios... Lisa is a salesperson and just doing her job. Same for the dumpy D& CO fashion she wears occasionally on fashion shows... Lisa would never wear D& CO.

She seemed to be having a good time presenting it. She constantly turned around, showed her butt and giggled like a school girl. I wondered if she had read the forums about the diaper hanging down look of many of Lori's clothing shows. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I only have a few LOGO tops, and my favorite is A252319 (I own this in two colors). Personally, I don't like to wear all the layers.

By the way, Lisa wore this top in this color during her trip to Italy (shown on her Facebook page).

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Cotton Slub Embellished Top with Trim

Super Contributor

How I admire women who have the ability to express themselves so eloquently.

Valued Contributor

I have never ever liked LOGO and have posted that many times in the past. In all of my working career I have never seen one woman dress like that - young, middle-aged or old (my age). Nor have I seen anyone in NYC (Kathleen, I apparently have missed seeing you in the Village) wearing this type of clothing. However, now that Denim & Co and Susan Graver have jumped on the bandwagon, we may finally be seeing the end of this trend, as so often happens when something is overexposed. I truly hope MaryBeth is not hosting a LOGO show today, as the last time she did, dressed in LOGO, she looked dreadful. Other than perhaps Shawn or Courtney, few show hosts look attractive wearing this style.

Respected Contributor
On 8/23/2014 Kathleen said:

Wow! The whole thread came up "ignored." Must be serial LOGO haters!

I ignore anyone who doesn't like Renee, Lori or Susan ... who are my faves.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.lol} Thanks for the morning chuckle Kathleen!

Contributor
I thought I was the only one that did not care for this style. I think it is very sloppy looking, and if you are big it tends to make you look bigger. I have some fluffy areas I want to cover up. Of course Lisa looks good in anything, that is why they have her hosting, but I did not care for the way the top make a upside down U in the back even on Lisa. We all have our own opinions and that is OK..
Contributor

Even if I were thinner and taller, I wouldn't buy any Logo clothing because for me, the prices are just too high for weekend/casual wear. With S&H and tax, the TSV would cost me $60! However, I am impressed that most of her clothing has 4+ star reviews.

Have you watched the short video "Inside Lori's Studio"? I find it interesting that she is dressed completely different, no layers, with what looks like a short or tucked-in blouse!

Super Contributor
On 8/23/2014 coco14 said:

I have never ever liked LOGO and have posted that many times in the past. In all of my working career I have never seen one woman dress like that - young, middle-aged or old (my age). Nor have I seen anyone in NYC (Kathleen, I apparently have missed seeing you in the Village) wearing this type of clothing. However, now that Denim & Co and Susan Graver have jumped on the bandwagon, we may finally be seeing the end of this trend, as so often happens when something is overexposed. I truly hope MaryBeth is not hosting a LOGO show today, as the last time she did, dressed in LOGO, she looked dreadful. Other than perhaps Shawn or Courtney, few show hosts look attractive wearing this style.

I have to agree with you about MaryBeth ... the style just doesn't work for her "look" or personality.