Super Contributor

This is the last one arrived today ...

On air ... this sold out in Frost before I could make up my mind whether or not to buy it. It was the only color I wanted. As luck would have it ... when I checked back about an hour after the show - there it was. Available!!! Someone must have changed her mind.

Take a look at the video - the pocket treatment is really nice.

I have the perfect creamy shell and crystal antique looking necklace to wear with this ... and several cardigans that will work ... depending on what I'm wearing on the bottom.

frost

Super Contributor

Pretty. I really like the pocket treatment on this one. I watched the video again and I think I am going on WL for the Periwinkle. I love the beading on the pockets, that is really pretty. I am hoping I can wash it on the handwash cycle in my machine.

I am SO happy to see that she is bringing more modal in. Her modal blend pieces are just scrumptious.

I also like, that this top is long sleeved! I have plenty of the 3/4 sleeves.

Super Contributor
On 9/9/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Pretty. I really like the pocket treatment on this one. I watched the video again and I think I am going on WL for the Periwinkle. I love the beading on the pockets, that is really pretty. I am hoping I can wash it on the handwash cycle in my machine.

I am SO happy to see that she is bringing more modal in. Her modal blend pieces are just scrumptious.

I also like, that this top is long sleeved! I have plenty of the 3/4 sleeves.

Personally - I'll wash this by hand ... I'd rather be safe than sorry. Whenever I'm in doubt - I wash by hand.

Super Contributor

ETA:

I ordered in Frost and Maple. Loved the slub type material and the hint of pocket embellishment. Sadly, I had to return because it was just too much fabric around the bottom, but I wish Lori would bring this same style in a more narrow fit.

I also wanted to share that I wash my embellished tops in a satin type pillow case on delicate in the wash cycle and lay flat to dry. I've never had a problem with LOGO.

Super Contributor

Regular Contributor
I ordered this top in green. Should be here today or tomorrow. Excited!
Super Contributor
I have this in frost, and I agree it's gorgeous
Respected Contributor
I ordered this top in the raspberry color and it was beautiful, but very large. The extra fabric at the bottom was not flattering at all. I may reorder a different color in a smaller size. It really is a stunning top.
Super Contributor
On 9/12/2014 AGV said: I ordered this top in the raspberry color and it was beautiful, but very large. The extra fabric at the bottom was not flattering at all. I may reorder a different color in a smaller size. It really is a stunning top.

You should be sure to check the "sweep" measurements so you can gauge how much fabric there is. I gave a narrow body ... extra fabric works for me.

Super Contributor

I have this piece and it's even better in person