Super Contributor

Have you noticed, they're talking "transitional pieces" today. Sheesh, it just warmed up last week. I don't want to hear about fall.

{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Yes- and the leather jacket is coming on June 9 from the LRS.

Respected Contributor

No...............I love spring/summer.

Deb

Highlighted
Contributor

The other day in the Denim & Co. show there was 1 short sleeve t-shirt and (3) three quarter length tops. I just shook my head!!!!

Honored Contributor

A lot of summer stuff is already on clearance here.....Phoenix! (The fun in the sun has just started.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I love fall but I want summer first. It took a long time to get here and I am just starting to have some fun after all the work.

All I can say there should be some good bargains in the store soon for summer clothes and bring it on. I will take a clearance item any day and wear it all summer long.

I do not want to see shows featuring fall apparel any time soon either.

By the way most of my clothes are more than one season anyway. Some items that they say can be worn all year are not what I consider all year and some things just look like summer or just look like fall or winter.

When winter really hits around here at work we all wear sweatshirts. Jeans office and most of the times I dress up more than that but last winter I wore a lot of sweatshirts and the office was cold. I just got tired of it all. Thank goodness for nice weather and I can be me again.

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.scared} I love all the seasons except summer. But, after the winter we had in the east coast this year summer to me is very welcoming . By the week of July 4th you will start seeing fall/winter clothing in the stores anyway. But, I agree QVC is rushing it a bit.

Respected Contributor

All retailers rush the season. But this year they need to slow down. I still haven't even put away all my winters clothes yet. I still wear my fleeces once in a while on a cool rainy day. After the winter we had I don't think anyone is thinking Fall clothes yet. Summer hasn't even officially started yet.

Respected Contributor

Put me in the ""I can wait"" voting bloc.

Honored Contributor

Fall's the best...

Wink

Once it fully hits, I can live with summer for a few weeks, but after that, bring on the fall and hopefully it'll be a nice long one!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...