Super Contributor

Don't feel too bad...Christmas in July is next month!!

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

No...............I love spring/summer.

Deb

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

I've noticed them talking about transitional peices lately too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I don't want to hear about transitional pieces and fall right now. I want to enjoy summer, which has not even officially started yet. We have such long cold snowy winters here and it finally just warmed up here recently. I want to enjoy the warm weather and summer first.

Regular Contributor
I don't find much that I want to add to my summer wardrobe in the stores this late in summer. All the cute things are gone. I just bought a rash guard to wear paddle boarding. I also ordered the denim and company skort and matching t shirt set (I like sets) I might get some designer sandals off the sale rack.
Respected Contributor
And, it seems like they tell us earlier every year, that we had better grab the white capris and jeans and crops because they are gone quickly and no more re orders for the season ):
Trusted Contributor

I really don't like summer all that much. It's alright as long as the weather stays below 80 degrees, but in my area we get some very hot days that I could definitely live without. I love fall and winter. Of course, here the winters are pretty mild, and I can understand why some don't want it to arrive for quite a while.

I love fall/winter clothes. I think of summer clothes as one season then move 'em out.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 violann said: Watch this- I predict "Back to School" promotions starting no later than the last week in June......

last week in june, they will be in the stores

Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 Rununculus said:

Have you noticed, they're talking "transitional pieces" today. Sheesh, it just warmed up last week. I don't want to hear about fall.

{#emotions_dlg.crying}

just started wearing my summer stuff now and I don't want to hear it either

Valued Contributor

Right now it's 39F outside....I've been running my furnace for two days

Super Contributor
On 6/8/2014 dakotacheryl said:

Right now it's 39F outside....I've been running my furnace for two days

I'm sorry.