Respected Contributor

Re: Are QVC Outlets Cheaper?

As I've posted several times already, the best time to visit the QVC Outlets is during the 4th of July customer appreciation period. Most everything is at least 50% off the outlet price: jewelry can be 70% as it was last summer and other merchandise 60%. The Frazer Outlet was recently renovated and is very clean and well organized--at least till the crowds descend. They open all the registers and the lines move nicely considering the full shopping carts! HTH.
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

they are A LOT cheaper!

the outlet store i go to is very clean, well-organized, friendly staff, and easy to find everything. the bargains are really great, especially if you get additional percentages off.i was in one this past week and all coats were an additional 70% off the already reduced prices.

if you are getting jewelry you do have to take a number and they limit your time to 10 minutes with a salesperson if others are waiting.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

Outlet also in Myrtle Beach, SC...never been there but going!!!

Helen

Super Contributor

Not for me, it would take me 5 hours to get to one.

Esteemed Contributor

If I lived 5 hours away instead of 1 1/2 day drive, I would be there often. I would get a nice motel, eat some wonderful Amish meals & take in the beautiful countryside of Lancaster, PA. I can't wait to go there again in Sept.