Honored Contributor

I saw a Susan Graver maxi on ebay for $1.00 less than the current featured price and I was wondering if QVC out stores are cheaper? Where are the stores located?

Super Contributor

Re: Are QVC Outlets Cheaper?

Yes, way cheaper. They don't even open many of the boxes, just one as a sample. PA, DE.
Honored Contributor

Yes, I was there last Fall, D&B bags all on sale I think for $125 or lower and the same ones as on air

Honored Contributor

Yes but the stock is limited and they are customer returns

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

The outlet stores are a dirty, disorganized mess, but they do have low prices.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The regular outlet prices are not much lower than on air price, but if you go on extra discount days you can make a killing!!! Look down at bottom of this page, click on Retail Stores, it will give you outlet info. Some of them are tax free too.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, They are great for bargains, but you never know what they will have there. Lots of new stuff as well as returns etc. I live in the Midwest. so I only get to the two in PA once a year. One is in Lancaster (Rockvale Outlet) & there is one in Malvern, PA (Frazer Outlet). What I find is that they take the on air price & mark it down by 15%-25%, then they have lots of days when D & Co, SG, QF etc are 50%-70% off. I have gotten lots of D & Co. terry short sleeved tops for $5.00, D & Co. pants, capris & shorts for around $7.00 a pair. Last fall I got a really nice SG faux leather jacket for $10.50. It would have cost me over $40 with s/h & tax back home. One year I got a nice pair of QF capris for $7.50. They fit wonderful & look nice yet after two years of wear & washings. Two years ago I got a beautiful swimsuit for under $10.00--original price was around $80.00. Last year I also got a nice leather crossbody bag for $25.00--original price $75.00 etc. DH & I usually spend 5 days in the Lancaster area, so I am there most of the day. Lots to look at. I have also gotten some really nice expensive shoes for around $15.00 or less. The past two years I have found that the Lancaster Outlet doesn't have as much as the Frazer Outlet did. It seems sometimes they change about having the most. I have never found them dirty.

Super Contributor

I can answer this question. I live less than 15 miles from the Rockvale Square (Lancaster, PA) outlet store. I get there frequently.

First, this store is newly renovated. It is NOT dirty and not disorganized. Unless it's a very busy day and customers have carried around items and misplaced them. Or left clothes in the dressing room.

Another poster was correct: the normal outlet prices are not always much less than the on-air price--but you're not paying shipping. There are often across the board discounts that make the prices incredible.

For example, right now apparel is 60% off the lowest marked price. I got a Liz Claiborne jacket (A234741) for about $20 today. Right now, everything else in the store that's not on a better discount is 40% off the marked price. I got two big mercury glass lighted trees (H200284 sold out on-line) for $18 each; soap rocks pack of three for $11 each.

Right now the store is having a super special on Valerie's lighted spheres--a pack of three for $13.14. I almost hyperventilated when I walked into the store and saw that price! They don't have the newest colors and the colors vary from day to day. But I've seen purple, blue-green, green, red, holiday multi, silver, gold. They aren't packed in the foam packing but shrink-wrapped in a bundle. I've gotten a number of colors. They all got home without breaking and they all work just fine.

So, to answer your question, YES, the prices at the outlets are great. In fact, I'd say the outlets are the only QVC-run places where you'll get real sale prices.

Esteemed Contributor

Nana5, Lucky you that you live that close. My DH has a cousin & her DH that live right in Lancaster. That is why we spend 5 days or more there when we are returning to the midwest from our trip to the East Coast. Their prices are so good that I just hate to order from the Q for fear that I will see the same item for a much cheaper price when I am in the outlet store. Two year ago I ordered two pairs of D & Co capris & two matching tops. When we got to the Outlet Store, they were all in the Outlet. Made me sick to think I could have gotten 5 capris & 5 shirts for the QVC price .

Super Contributor

On 3/10/2014 twinny2 said:

Nana5, Lucky you that you live that close. My DH has a cousin & her DH that live right in Lancaster. That is why we spend 5 days or more there when we are returning to the midwest from our trip to the East Coast. Their prices are so good that I just hate to order from the Q for fear that I will see the same item for a much cheaper price when I am in the outlet store. Two year ago I ordered two pairs of D & Co capris & two matching tops. When we got to the Outlet Store, they were all in the Outlet. Made me sick to think I could have gotten 5 capris & 5 shirts for the QVC price .

I agree. Sooner or later, almost everything I want ends up at the outlet for a good price. But that doesn't stop me from ordering some items on line.