Super Contributor

Re: Anyone looking forward to wearing fall fashions?

Yes. Even down here in southwest Florida I love to wear my fall/winter outfits, especially my leather ones. If I need to travel north at that time. I will be prepared. 

Honored Contributor

I always look forward to the new season, whether it's Fall, Spring, or Summer.

I'm just not tired of summer clothes yet.

Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

No.  I can wear very few of those colors.  Forest green has been difficult to find for years.

I'll do black, navy, true red, forest green, and chocolate with white.

There's always true purple IF I can find it..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cherry 

Ask me in a couple months! It is too hot and humid here to think of wearing fall clothes. We can’t hope for cooler weather (AKA still warm to those up north!) until the end of October so thinking about it will only make me miserable...

LOL - But I’ve already purchased my “winter coat” - it is a black chenille boyfriend sweater - DG2. She came out with it last year and I got one, loved it! I shrunk in size a bit and need a smaller version. I should not need anything heavier here.

Most of my fall clothes will be lightweight ones in fall colors. I confess that I’ve purchased a few things because of their pretty fall colors and lightweight fabrics.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I am ,and my next big buy will be a  wool blazer from Talbot's. I am excited to be able to wear my cashmere sweaters from Q...I have 2 and two  more are being shipped

I hope I like the new ones ,as well as those that already arrived..

I am absolutely ready! As many fall fashions that I have purchased at the Q lately, I am indeed excited to show them off😉😊

~~~All we need is love💖

Respected Contributor

Denise
Honored Contributor

Fall fashions? You me getting bundled up just to step outside? NOPE!! I'd rather just put on a pair of shoes, grab my purse and off I go! I love summer. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Me !

I enjoy normal summer weather , but will be glad when the humidity leaves. Where I live we have four seasons (sometimes in one day ). Autumn is my favorite. That goes for clothing for that season also. I do enjoy fashion more in cooler months.

I was just thinking the other day how unimportant how I dress even to go somewhere is something I have to make myself be concerned about . I want to look decent but do not want jewlery, scarves, uncomfortable sandals ...on & on. Mainly comfort . A breathable probably cotton top , no spandex pants , slip on  -- few straps shoe/sandals ! 

I do not have a hatred of being a senior citizen as I feel fortunate to have made it , but hot /humid summer is one time I do long for the firmer body of my youth when I did not feel compelled to cover up as much.

Honored Contributor

I just think fall fashions look better. Cotton gets rumpled and creased. Give me a heavier weight fabric and I am happy

I have never seen any summer clothes, that I am that impressed with

Valued Contributor

@cherry  - Summer is completely overrated!