Esteemed Contributor

Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Thursday., August 22nd)

Good Morning, Ladies!  It is another hot day here (high of 100 expected), with little chance of rain.  However, no excessive heat warnings have been issued, and it should be cooler still tomorrow.  It wasn't too bad on my early morning walk -- a little breeze helped.

Glad your DD is enjoying Vermont, Marijane.  Hope you like your Cuddl Dud's TSVs.  I am still debating, but the Southwest version is calling my name.

I ended up spending money that I didn't expect to spend yesterday.  First, my external hard drive that I have for backing up my computer died.  I have had it for years, so I guess it outlived its time.  But, I wasn't expecting to buy a new one.  After consulting with a couple of my grands who are very computer knowledgeable, I ordered a new one from Amazon.  I think it has more storage capacity than I will need, but the price difference between 1 TB and 2 TBs  was only $10, so I went with the more expensive one.

Then, I had my consultation with the personal trainer, which resulted in my signing up for two paid sessions with her.  One will be in early September and the other six weeks later.  I think I will benefit from the training, and I think fitness/health is extremely important, particularly when you get older.  Not exactly fun spending, but.....  

My only definite plan for the day is to go to the gym.  

How are things going today for all of you?  Please post and let us know.

Have a nice day!

Hugs,

Linda

Honored Contributor

Re: Shopaholics One Day at a Time (Thursday., August 22nd)

Hello Linda @LindaLatte   It is a beautiful day here in my part of the country.  The high today should not exceed the 70's and I have every possible window open Woman Very Happy   The sun is out and the cicadas are obnoxiously loud.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise