Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone looking forward to wearing fall fashions?

One of the pleasures of living in a four-season region is changing up my wardrobe. 

Trusted Contributor

From the time I put the jackets, sweaters, boots, etc. away for the summer, I look forward to getting them out again. I don't have too much cold time in the south, usually. I do enjoy it while it's here.

Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to wearing fall/winters clothes because that means this horrible, HOT, summer will be over.

Actually, I love wearing layers of clothes.  I am a coat junkie and have many.

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to wearing fall clothing AND still enjoying wearing summer outfits.  Why is it so hard to realize a person can do more than one thing?

We can not only look forward to more enjoyment, we can enjoy in present time, AND we can enjoy our memories of what has passed.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I prefer the cooler weather and look forward to wearing boots and sweaters. No matter what the BFD people say, there is no way you can wear that line in summer where I live.

Honored Contributor

Just looking at the colors of new items being presented is depressing.  They're the same darks that were offered last year and the year before, etc., etc.  It's depressing.  Why buy anything new when I already have nice clothes in the same colors?  I vast prefer the brights of summer.  I dread having the wear my winter wardrobe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My hand is always up for jeans, sweaters, boots, etc. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cool-weather clothing for me never gets put away.  It gets downright cold up at higher elevations here in Colorado. But yes, I'm looking forward to wearing more of it as the weather turns.

Honored Contributor

I am looking forward to fall fashions.  Where I live fall and winter fashions are the same.  I did really well at the Nordstrom pre-fall sale and picked up some cashmere sweaters at the J. Crew after winter sale so I am all set.  I got the Talbots catalog today but nothing "spoke" to me.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Just looking at the colors of new items being presented is depressing.  They're the same darks that were offered last year and the year before, etc., etc.  It's depressing.  Why buy anything new when I already have nice clothes in the same colors?  I vast prefer the brights of summer.  I dread having the wear my winter wardrobe.

@Kachina624   I think many women are put off by the new offerings the last several seasons. Sales are down, stores closing, but I get it. A good basic wardrobe doesn’t need a complete redo when seasons change. I never get bored w/ mine. I just change accessories.