Regular Contributor

Anyone know if this week's show will go on as scheduled?

There's a Classic Collection show scheduled for this Friday, Sept. 12th at 2am for you EST ladies (8pm on Thursday my time in Hawaii).

Does anyone know if it'll air? There's also a show with Dennis Basso on the 19th, and then several more Classic Collection shows scheduled for the end of the month. Has anyone heard any announcements?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know if this week's show will go on as scheduled?

Why don't you call QVC yourself & ask about it, instead of starting a thread that's bound to result in a lot of guessing by customers who really have no way of knowing the answer?
Regular Contributor

On 9/7/2014 VCamp2748 said: Why don't you call QVC yourself & ask about it, instead of starting a thread that's bound to result in a lot of guessing by customers who really have no way of knowing the answer?

Wow! I just asked a question. I didn't mean to upset you or anyone else. I apologize for posting.

Super Contributor

On 9/7/2014 panz said:
On 9/7/2014 VCamp2748 said: Why don't you call QVC yourself & ask about it, instead of starting a thread that's bound to result in a lot of guessing by customers who really have no way of knowing the answer?

Wow! I just asked a question. I didn't mean to upset you or anyone else. I apologize for posting.

No need to apologize. You had a question and posted it, seeking an answer. You shouldn't have to apologize because someone responded rudely. She should be the one apologizing.
Contributor

I agree, no need to apologize. I, too, have experienced rude responses to a simple comment or question...aloha from Kaneohe to you in Maui! RIP Joan..we will miss you dearly on the Q.
Esteemed Contributor

I will never understand why some people feel compelled to reply to sincere questions with nasty responses. It's worst in the Among Friends forum, where people post some heart wrenching problems. Most replies are helpful and sympathetic but sometimes there are hurtful attacks. Those are the ones to be ignored. I don't know what QVC will do about Joan's death. They are probably as shaken up as the rest of us. One thing I have noticed, though. Joan's pins are selling out on line. I think people are worried that they will be gone. I admit, I bought one yesterday.
Frequent Contributor

So..... VCamp answers panz's question

with a question !!! I have a question.... Why so cranky, Vcamp ???

Valued Contributor

When people are cranky my Mom always said "did you have dog food for breakfast"....did you??

Respected Contributor

I think the shows should continue as planned. I believe Joan would want it that way.

Super Contributor

In VCamp's defense, I always wonder why people just come here and throw out a question to the thousands of us, sitting in our homes, expecting us to know the absolute answers, when their questions can be so obviously and easily answered by calling the right source (usually QVC) in the first place. If you can thin it and come here and type it, why can't you just pick up the phone and ask for yourself?

It's like they are lazy or something, and just don't want to bother to do for themselves, and rather come her and ask others to do their work for them.

I'm sure that bothers a lot of people. If you don't want a negative answer, then don't set yourself up for one I suppose.

The obvious answer to the question is why doesn't everyone just wait and see what QVC decides to do, be patient! Why start this whole conversation in the first place?