Trusted Contributor

I haven't ordered any Susan Graver pieces before, but I decided to pull the trigger on the open-front cardi #A256709 which was a TSV a few days ago. I like the relaxed lines, the length, the slight dip at the back hem, the colors, and the fact that it will showcase a lot of my fun jewelry. I love easy knits, the ability to wear it over a variety of things, and the fact that I can push up the sleeves for that casual/cool look. It looks like a piece I will wear and enjoy in many ways. I ordered it in a couple of colors and hope it lives up to my expectations. I'll post back when I receive mine. Fingers crossed!

Anybody else go for this piece?

Susan Graver Cascade Front Long Sleeve Cardigan Sweater

Contributor

Me, me, me...I ordered it in the blue. I watched the presentation, thought about it, decided that it looked nice and yes, I would wear it but decided that I could live without it. Then, I saw Jackie wearing it in the blue with a white shirt under it, cuffs turned back and BINGO...that was ME! I even tried to find that Peach Skin Big Shirt that Jackie was wearing but kept coming up empty...even called QVC but the women on the phone was of no help. When I finally found the right shirt I was not able to order it...not sure if it was QVC having issues or if my computer was the reason, but it would not let me order the shirt. By the time I was able to navigate that page the white was on waitlist.

But, I agree with everything you said, this sweater has great lines, great flow, looks nice and I look forward to wearing it. I just ordered another SG French Terry Tunic this morning...A219139. It is one of my favorite SG items. I got two of them last year and lived in them. I'm not crazy about liquid knit and I think the prices for some of her items are too high but the Susan Graver items I do have I wear and I love.

I hope you enjoy your first Susan Graver sweater and that you wear it in good health!

Trusted Contributor

I'm interested to see what this fabric is like. According to the video and descriptions, it is "silk-like" and fine gauge, so I hope it's not too winter-sweatery. I'm hoping for fine and flow-y, but easy care.

Trusted Contributor

Well, my cardis arrived today, and I'm pleased! The green is a rich, mallard-y green; the blue I'd call a medium navy, and the burgundy is just that. The 2X fits me with room to spare, and I very much like the easy cut, the slight dip in the back hem, the subtle extra "swing" at the bottom, and the push-up sleeves. The knit is very nice -- not shiny and slippery like liquid knit, but a very smooth, fine, lightweight knit blend that isn't too heavy and winter-sweater-y at all. I can wear it on mild/cool days starting immediately.

I'll post a formal review after I've worn it a time or two and put it through the wash -- but the first impression is positive!

Contributor

Mine just arrived and I love it! The blue is darker than I was expecting and I would agree with you GoodStuff, it is a medium Navy. Very nice and will show off any lighter top I wear under it. I like the weight and the feel of the knit, it is soft and smooth. I am very happy that I decided to order it and I know I will wear it often. Now I wish I had ordered at least one more. This one is a keeper! Thanks, Susan Graver! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}