Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anybody watching The LRS show?

On 2/15/2014 emmiesmom said:
On 2/15/2014 khay said:
On 2/14/2014 lousgirl84 said: Lisa is getting more difficult to watch.she is so overly made up. What's with the hairdo. Now Amy on the other hand is total style, even 7 months pregnant

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} about Amy. She is total style, not into herself & down to earth. I totally enjoy watching her

Me too, love Amy..she's so cute!

Totally agree with you about Amy. She knows how to dress and overall looks so fresh and current.
Valued Contributor

On 2/14/2014 TrishaMntka said: The Nest lady & LR have hair styles from the same era. Didn't The Beaver's mother have a hair style like that. How Retro of them. As far as I know, retro hair is so un-cool!
I only saw a few minutes of this presentation but I didn't get the hair styles on either of them! Did they explain?
Frequent Contributor

Reading these posts is like watching a cat fight minus the hair pulling.
Valued Contributor

On 2/15/2014 melindaot said: Reading these posts is like watching a cat fight minus the hair pulling.

but there are a lot of hairballs. be careful where you step.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Trusted Contributor

On 2/15/2014 UHOKAY said:

I for the life of me cannot figure out how Lisa is a style expert, she is a style don't! The lip liner the fake fat nails the orange skin but white face the fake hair.... She is an attractive lady and would be so much more attractive if she had a makeover. Also, her on air repeat of words, looking at the monitor and adjusting herself is getting old and she is unwatchable because of it.

Exactly but there are many viewers who don't know how to dress, wear makeup or have seen the inside of a good hair salon in years. That is the viewer she and QVC are reaching for. They don't have a clue that everything you said is 100% accurate.
Valued Contributor

The lighting was horrible on the show. It highlighted Lisa's heavy makeup. I never like her hair pulled up. Amy looked cuter than ever. The contrast between the two in style and personality was striking. Those leopard shoes should come with a warning you're probably going to roll out of them and twist an ankle.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch, and I forgot to DVR. I looked at the product lineup--dreadful.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Sizing info? Very problematic considering that Lisa is modeling the jacket and likes to wear it skin tight. If you want your jacket tight like Lisa is wearing it, size down 2 sizes from your usual size.

Esteemed Contributor

I flipped to the show every now & then. I just don't get why Lisa mentions all the time about trying too hard! She is the epitome of trying too hard!

But I did really like her red lip! That looked great on her, and on a show such as this!

Trusted Contributor

I saw the jacket and one would have to be crazy spending that kind of money for QVC quality. In addition it was overdone and looked cheap. I could get a better quality and classier version at Nordstrom or Lord & Taylor for close to the same price maybe less if they are having a sale. (which they frequently have).