Honored Contributor

I used the Stan Herman fit measurement guide.

A636017

Stan Herman Forget Me Not Floral 50 Caftan

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody order the caftan

@SharkE i think it is A634017.  i love Stan Herman caftans.  enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the correction !  I'm going blind !

I got the orange.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the 2-pack Lounge Dresses.  I've been looking for something like this for several years now.  Didn't really like the colors but these are knee-length and 100% cotton which has been very hard for me to find, and they are a very good price for me.

Stan Herman looks great and was glad to see him on air again.

Honored Contributor

I like the Walmart 11.98 short sleeve night gowns with pockets.  their lightweight and good to sleep in

V neck and roomy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE   I also ordered the Creamsicle orange color caftan.

I wish that he offered petite. I'll probably have to shorten it, since I'm less than 4'11". I had to shorten all my other caftans by more than two inches. I can't risk tripping over them. In this one, I ordered a size smaller.

I love Stan Herman and his caftans. Right now, I'm wearing the purple color Paris Garden caftan from three years ago. I also bought the Paris Garden caftan in green, coral, aqua and yellow.

It is so comfortable, I hope that the fabric is the same in the new one.

Back in the 70s, when he was designing dresses for Mr. Mort,

I bought a couple of them. They were so cute.

Then when Stan came to the Q, I bought many of his robes. I still have most of them. I wish that he could bring back the cotton chenille robes. They are the best.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm 5'5 and I'll have to have my gal to hem for me or I'll go a*s over wheel barrel and I got osteoporosis and can't take that chance.

Walmart's is always a good length. gowns, I mean.

I can piddle around the kitchen in this and be ready for about anything.

Respected Contributor

All of his caftans and lounge dresses look so comfortable, especially when the weather gets really hot ...much cooler to wear; am also happy to know he is still alive and kickin'!

Honored Contributor

I've been very disappointed in Stan's garments the past two years.  I've got two perfectly good velour robes with inoperable zippers.   Discovered a cluster of tiny holes in a caftan I got a year or two ago.  Like everyone else, he's using cheap fabrics, materials, and construction. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've been very disappointed in Stan's garments the past two years.  I've got two perfectly good velour robes with inoperable zippers.   Discovered a cluster of tiny holes in a caftan I got a year or two ago.  Like everyone else, he's using cheap fabrics, materials, and construction. 

Yes, the cotton fabric is distinctly different than what he offered back in the 90's. It was rough and cheaply constructed. There was a TSV last year around Mother's Day and I ordered one. It was supposed to be worn outside. It was something if you left your house in, you would surely have gotten quite a few stares as it looked exactly like a nightgown. Disappointed lately in his quality too @Kachina624