Valued Contributor

Not me. There doesn't seem any wow factor to this sweater for me. Not that it needs to be amazing but it's just - meh. I guess I'm not into the "boyfriend" style. Not flattering on me as a plus sized woman.

Honored Contributor

I don't think the sweater looks that good on the models or the hosts, it looked about the best on Sharon F. Again the models are not wearing a size big enough for them, but then I can't relate to their body type anyway. No sale.

Honored Contributor

If I do, it will be the black.  I never care for his colors at all.  The grey had potential until I discovered it was heathered.

Still on the fence.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the pink.  I like it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I bought the pink and the peach.  I think they are nice and I like the longer length.

viewer 45

Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody buying IM TSV?

[ Edited ]

@viewer45 wrote:

I bought the pink and the peach.  I think they are nice and I like the longer length.

viewer 45

I liked the peach too.   I am glad it's not a floral, and I"m glad it's not cropped.  The length is nice for me, and I love the shade of pink.  I think it's a steal compared to most of the more recent TSV's--heck Susan Graver's poly TSV tops are $50.  It will be nice to wear to work, and I have a meeting at the end of February whereby I'll bring this to wear. I didn't think the price was too bad. 

I love some of his florals, but I have 3 or 4 already.

Frequent Contributor

I was on the fence this morning, but ran to Macy's during lunch hour and scored two Karen Scott solid basic sweaters for $4.99 each.  That is not a typo!!  Then peeked in Banana Republic and found a wool sweater on clearance for $23.  Three nice sweaters for less than 1 tsv.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anybody buying IM TSV?

[ Edited ]

@MeAgain wrote:

I was on the fence this morning, but ran to Macy's during lunch hour and scored two Karen Scott solid basic sweaters for $4.99 each.  That is not a typo!!  Then peeked in Banana Republic and found a wool sweater on clearance for $23.  Three nice sweaters for less than 1 tsv.  

@BrerRabbit good for you!. and Talbots is having a big sale on sweaters as well as Orvis. This TSV is just so basic it doesn't look like a "designer" had to do anything at all to make it look special.

Cardigans can be found anywhere for a lot less. I pass.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

OMGosh the TSV is a great deal compared to the printed ombre lace  3/4 sleeve top for $62.34!!!!  His prices keep going up!

Respected Contributor

It's definitley not a heavy bulky sweater.  No, I'm not interested.  It's just a run of the mill sweater.