Honored Contributor

It would be a dress on me.  NO thanks.  NO petites.

Honored Contributor

It looks inexpensive. The fit is not good on anyone. Nothing special at all.   If it were not IM, I would assume it was Denim and Company. I almost wonder if QVC makes all different vendor garments at the same factory now?

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette

I love that platinum gray.  If I weren't taking a shopping 'time out' I would pick that one up.  I've had good luck with  the quality of Isaac's sweaters.  

Honored Contributor

I am pretty sure I purchased a similar sweater of his (A263882) last summer in the shorter version.

It is NOT bulky at all!  In fact, IMHO, it is quite thin, summer weight only.  I think the price reflects that as many of his sweaters are at a higher price point.

While it is a 'nice' sweater, I agree w/ the previous poster.  I most certainly could have gotten the same for less at a 'box' store.  Mine are a basic sweater indeed,  but NOT a high quality one like cardigans of Linea.  The material on mine felt cheap.  Definite buyers regret for me!  LOL  I should have returned them.

The placket never stays down flat as the ribbing is very thinly done.  It is often very wrinkly looking due to the thinness of the material. 

If you are looking for something without bulk, this may be a good choice!

I actually love the longer length on this TSV than A263882 that I purchased. 

I hope those of you who order really love it!

Respected Contributor

I don't think it's a fine gauge knit, looks a little bulkier than that in the closeups.  I think the pockets have that lining because pockets in the knit fabric would have bulged.  Not a criticism, just saying.

I agree, it's nothing very speical, but it's practical and the kind of thing that gets grabbed on the way out the door because it's basic.

I still cannot decide on a color.  Peach is too pastel-y, bubblegum too bright, the green looks kind of flat.  I have grey.  Not sure if I'll bite or not.

I have just placed an order for the black sweater.  I have purchased many of Isaac's sweaters and I have never been disappointed in the quality.  IMO, they all look high end and are easy to care for.  You should give it a try.

Honored Contributor

I like IM's sweater this time because it is solid and not one of his gawd awful flower patterns.  The colors are really nice too and it is made of a natural materials and not plastic.

Unfortunally, I am going to pass this one up because I just purchased four new cotton sweaters from my local Boscov's Store.  They are 100% cotton and REALLY nice and were only $16.99 each on special deal price.  They are made by Jeanne Pierre.  They are so nice in fact, that I am going to order two more from their website in styles they did not have have at their store.

If you purchase IM's sweater, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

This is a nice, basic sweater.  IMO there is nothing fantastic or wow about the design.  It's just a staple.

Given that, I am passing.  It's just not something I need and I'm not wowed by the colors either.  I absolutely don't need another black sweater and the only other color that appeals to me is the cobalt blue and I have other cobalt blue items, including a cardigan. 

I don't find anything outstanding about the price either.  For a TSV, I think this should have been priced cheaper.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Anybody buying IM TSV?

[ Edited ]

@Major Shopper wrote:

I grew up in the 1970's and notice that much of Isaac's fashion items look familiar! Some are cute, but most appear to be recycled fashion. This sweater, in my opinion, is nothing that I couldn't get at most B&M stores.

For less than $40. 100% cotton sweaters also lose their shape.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I'm on the fence. I can't tell how thick it is; I don't like bulky sweaters. Love the colors, though. Opinions?

If it were 100% cotton, I'd say it could be heavy. The rayon should give it better drape and flow and make it lighter and less bulky. They did use a larger rib knit at the bottom, wrists, and neckline, but I think the rayon will still give them flow so they won't feel bulky.

That said, I won't buy this because I'm 5' tall and that length would not work for me.