Respected Contributor

Re: Animal Prints Seem to be really big this year......

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Georgiagrama I got the Calvin Klein animal print shirtdress today

@Greeneyedlady21 

YAY!!   You go girl.!!   A beautiful dress, brand name, great price - I'd say you had a good day.   I'm happy for you. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Well, here it is ladies.  My first foray into animal print.  Lands End. $9.97.   Maybe from here, my courage will improve and I'll branch out . Smiley LOLshirt.jpg

I received my cute little LE top yesterday.  Ladies, it's really cute and I am so excited that it looks nice on me - in spite of myself.  It's so soft and very camouflaging.  I'm excited.  

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

These shirts are the HSN 8/29 TS...$35. There are other prints, too. It has long sleeves. The model has them cuffed. I like the olive.

motto-stretch-chiffon-printed-button-front-shirt-d-20190610072536913_657663_HS1.jpg

motto-stretch-chiffon-printed-button-front-shirt-d-20190610072537027_657663_DV6.jpg

@SilleeMee 

I ordered the regular leopard print one! I laughed out loud when I realized what I said in my earlier post and then just hours later was ordering animal print that is not snake/reptile! I hope I like it. I’m not sure what the fabric will be like.

@willdob3 

I like the bottom one. I checked the site, and I just am not sure about the fabric. But, from the presentation, the print itself is beautiful.  

@Georgiagrama 

Thanks. That is the one I ordered. I’m not sure about the fabric either. They almost lost me by calling it “stretch chiffon.” I don’t want anything sheer and/or fragile. I’m hard on my clothes no matter how careful I try to be. But it doesn’t look too sheer and lightweight is what I want. Amy said it feels like silk and that sounds nice. Fingers crossed!

@Georgiagrama  @SilleeMee 

I received the leopard print TS yesterday & it is beautiful! I’ll have to wash & wear it before knowing for sure but I think I’m probably going to like it enough to watch for other colors of it on clearance. The fabric is nice, lightweight but not sheer; I am glad that I didn’t let the label “stretch chiffon” keep me from purchasing it.

Honored Contributor

Susan Graver always says they are in style....I never believe a word she says

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 

I'm glad you got your shirt! I started a Motto shirt thread about me getting two of them and I posted my review there if you care to read it. I'm keeping both of the animal prints! Thought I was going to send one back but not now.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Nine West brown and black leopard open toe heels - CHECK

Isaac Mizrahi black and taupe leopard flats - CHECK

Ann Taylor black and brown short cardigan - CHECK

Jones NY black, gray, and white leopard blouse - CHECK

Brown and black leopard chiffon scarf - CHECK

Yeah, I like leopard in measured doses.

I am thinking of ordering the Iman leopard leggings (on sale at HSN)  but have a fear of people thinking I'm doing a Peg Bundy.  

And I just realized in the last day or two that I also have a short straight skirt that has a cheetahish print.  Black spots on a dark taupe skirt.  I love to wear it with tights and tall boots.

AND I was getting a bag out of the closet and saw my snake clutch bag! (not real snake!!!)

I am so ready for this.  Hahahahahahahahahaha

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  @SoX   Boy, I wish I'd been following this thread last weekend!  I LOVE that sweater!  And, as I posted earlier, I don't generally do animal prints.  I looked today, but didn't find it on their website.  So Sad!  Enjoy your sweaters!

@SoX wrote:

@suzyQ3 

I'd been eyeing that snakeskin sweater and waited until today to order it during the last hours of the sale.   

I have plenty of jackets and pants this will work so well with ... plus, I have a handbag in the same pattern.   Win-Win at only $28 ... glad I saw  your post.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME wrote:

@suzyQ3  @SoX   Boy, I wish I'd been following this thread last weekend!  I LOVE that sweater!  And, as I posted earlier, I don't generally do animal prints.  I looked today, but didn't find it on their website.  So Sad!  Enjoy your sweaters!

@SoX wrote:

@suzyQ3 

I'd been eyeing that snakeskin sweater and waited until today to order it during the last hours of the sale.   

I have plenty of jackets and pants this will work so well with ... plus, I have a handbag in the same pattern.   Win-Win at only $28 ... glad I saw  your post.

@ItsME 

It's still available, although the great sale price has gone away (it's now $49.99).   Just key in Tippi Sweater in Snake Print ... or go to Women's Sweaters under "Sale."

Respected Contributor

@SoX  ... Thank you!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice ! they look  to be regular length   shirt  ,  Whoo rah , no tunic.  Thanks will check out HSN