Esteemed Contributor

Re: Animal Prints Seem to be really big this year......

Count me in  as these are classics !

Honored Contributor

Animal print has always been in style for me. I think it is a classic. I even have my grandmother’s calf hair leopard-print bracelet made in the 40’s...I have over a dozen animal print tops, shoes, bags, readers, scarves, etc. My animal print rule: wear only one piece at a time, no matter what.
Trusted Contributor

I seem to never tire of animal prints too.  I have a "vintage" Linea v-neck top that is animal print that I still wear years later.

This year I splurged on 3 pieces - 2 from Clara Sun Woo.  

The sneakers are from JSlides.  I ended up paying $30 for them.  Love their shoes and their great sales.

The jacket is Clara Sun Woo but I got it from a website My Fair Lady.  Had a Labor Day coupon and ended up paying about $50 less.

Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

I think animal prints are classics. Some years they’re more popular than others, but they never go out of style, IMO. I have a leopard sweater, handbag, and ballet flats. (I never wear them all at the same time, lol.

During this summer’s anniversary sale at Nordstrom, l bought this Sam Edelman faux shearling moto jacket with faux leopard lining and trim. There’s just enough of the animal print for me, without it being over-the-top.

15FFED85-2AD9-4440-ACBD-910DF496BAC6.jpeg

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I don't mind animal prints in general, but snake prints creep me out.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Re: photo below. Leopard print boots, heels and long sleeve blouses, tees & sweaters are packed in bins for winter.

@Shanus   Love your leopard print shoes!  I want to get a pair of loafers or slip on sneaks but they need to have arch support.

Honored Contributor

I'm not really attracted to leopard and/or cheetah; they're basically polka dots.

I can see doing zebra because I love black and white. Something like this would be cute!

zebra print.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have never owned any clothing or accessories that had an animal print.  I don't hate it and I like it on others, but it's just not for me, I suppose.

I am pretty picky when it comes to prints.

Super Contributor

If you want Animal Print, Chico's is THE PLACE to go!  They have a ton and some really cute pieces!!

Honored Contributor

I have seen no animal print items on QVC that I would consider wearing...maybe they are just not showing them yet.