Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Studio Park Pieces

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@rms1954  I clicked on the link and looked at Amy's collection.  But it seems to be incomplete online -- her blazer and dress are not there.  Either they already sold out, or not loaded yet in the system. 

I looked on her FB account and there are a lot of comments of people potentially missing out on those two pieces specifically.  

I think some are only available to order right now.  They are probably holding back until the actual airing.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering who the targeted audience is for Amy's style show.  Her on-air style isn't anything that I can relate to.

What her off-duty personal style is - we don't know.

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife Would sizing up be an option for you?  I've done that before with LL Bean tees and I put them in the dryer.  They just shrunk a bit and fit perfectly now.  Just a suggestion as they come out much nicer than air drying.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I'm wondering who the targeted audience is for Amy's style show.  Her on-air style isn't anything that I can relate to.

What her off-duty personal style is - we don't know.

If you follow her on Instagram you get an idea.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Big Joanie 

The hi-lo hem has many variations.  Most of what Q sells is what I call "fanny flaps."  They look like they are hugging the model's rear!

There are much nicer hi-lo style choices with side seams sewn to the hem - but they aren't as easy to make as what Q sells.  

---------------------------------------

@Big Joanie wrote:

Do you think the High Low Hem is every going away .... I have

never liked it ....Also I want the side seams on my tops sewn

all the way down ... JMO ..of course ...

As I have stated many times before .. I'm just glad I own what

I already do ....!!

Honored Contributor

It's interesting she named her line after QVC's Studio Park.  The name must have some upscale cache like "Fifth Avenue."

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Thanks for suggestion .... Smiley Wink 

--------------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

It's interesting she named her line after QVC's Studio Park.  The name must have some upscale cache like "Fifth Avenue."

Amy did not name the line.  "Studio Park" is the name for all the hosts that will be bringing their own "style" lines to QVC.

Super Contributor

I like the striped sweater (in both colors), but don't like the kangaroo pouch with the stripes going the opposite way. 

I guess I'll wait to see the blazer and dress.  Does anyone remember when it will be airing?  Thanks

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the Navy heart sweater first thing at midnight.  I'm normally an XXSP but since there was no petite in this one I went with the XXS. I'm not sure how this will work out - the chest measurement seems large. With that said I did end up waitlisted for the black version so we'll see.  I really want the dress and hope they'll make that available soon.  I have the item number memorized from checking over and over last nightSmiley Frustrated.