Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran Studio Park Pieces

@Kindaglitzy   The other hosts will have their separate launch, they are not all happening at the same time.  Amy's is the first.  There's no schedule of when the others will be available yet.

Respected Contributor

I don't think they loaded the dress, blazer or jeans yet.  I got the jean jacket and the stripped sweater.  I think they are both super cute and a pretty good price

Deb 

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL   That striped sweater is cute!  It's hard to find one with spaced out vertical thin stripes like that.  Very flattering!

I'm waiting for both the blazer and dress....

Honored Contributor

I really like:

A479788

Studio Park x Amy Stran Girlfriend T-Shirt

I am replacing my tees with those that flare a bit away from the tummy....where I carry my weight.

BUT 100% cotton?

Won't it wrinkle?  I don't iron!!!

Won't it shrink??

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I really like:

A479788

Studio Park x Amy Stran Girlfriend T-Shirt

I am replacing my tees with those that flare a bit away from the tummy....where I carry my weight.

BUT 100% cotton?

Won't it wrinkle?  I don't iron!!!

Won't it shrink??

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

@RespectLife   No matter what brand, all my cotton tees   are "lay flat to dry". The dryer, even on LOW, always shrinks them.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thanks!!

Do you have to iron them though if you dry flat?

I usually put my things in the dryer on low...to get the wrinkles out.

But I built in a hanging rack in my Laundry room....I will hang a lot of things to dry....

However, I am allergic to irons....hee hee!

I've been known to rewash something to get wrinkles out!  No judgements!  LOL

Seriously, if it requires ironing, I would pass!

Any thoughts about 100% cotton and wrinkles??   TIA!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Looking at her FB page and her Studio Park designs look to me like same old things we've already seen.  I see nothing special or new about this line.  A zip-up hoodie ... boring.  T-shirt high-low hem .... been there, done that.  Sweater w/heart design looks reminiscent of a Laurie Felt sweater.  Big yawn for me.

Listening to her short video, I'm not sure they're supposd to be particularly groundbreaking items. She mentioned thinking about the things people ask her about or things she would wear in real life and recreating them (a little like the original idea behind GILI, actually). So she is presenting a version of a tee that she likes and would wear herself, a jacket that might find itself in her wardrobe, etc. I'm not sure what people expect -- that Amy is going to come up with something never seen before? 

Honored Contributor

These designs are supposed to represent the host's personal style.  I think these outfits look like Amy and I hope it's successful. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL   That striped sweater is cute!  It's hard to find one with spaced out vertical thin stripes like that.  Very flattering!

I'm waiting for both the blazer and dress....

I think the striped sweater is really cute.  I don't particularly care for those pockets but not enough to stop me from wearing it.  Considering ordering it.

Respected Contributor

@Careful Shopper Thanks for responding. Will keep an eye on schedule for other hosts.