Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple of tops coming, but I really liked the black faux fur jacket! It was gone online!! I found aTarget store that had some and they held one for me! So glad I went today, they had everything I saw online! I got my jacket and saw several things I'd like! I loved the dresses, esp. the blue top with the python skirt. I tried on the tops and the fabric feels wonderful! There were several women looking as well, and they were buying too..after I told them what they were selling for on Ebay! The SA told me they had called from Chicago looking for any Altuzzara! I lucked out with this store, it was so much fun looking at everything. The black python skirt is too die for Chi..very subtle, if I was 20 years younger I would have gotten much more. I love the blouse with the bow, but it was very shear. Anyway, I am impressed with his designs..very classy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I looked at the Altuzarra clothes at Target and wasn't impressed. The black faux fur jacket looked like a big fluffy bear coat. I got the giggles when I saw a family putting the coat on their kid as a joke.

I took a good look at a dress with a crossover bodice, the design was nice but the material was cheap looking and the lining material was nylon tricot (the material used in cheap lingerie). Frankly since Target has been in Canada for more than a year, I've seen enough of these designer collaborations to think that they are cheaply made out of cheap materials. The designers must be laughing all the way to the bank to put their name on stuff sold at Target.

Honored Contributor
grace-thx for posting your update! Glad you were able to try/see items in person. Sounds like you scored!!! Can't wait to get my shipments- python tshirt, green python blouse, black swiss dot bow blouse, python skirt, and jacquard trench coat. Will post when I receive them.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Chi-town girl said: grace-thx for posting your update! Glad you were able to try/see items in person. Sounds like you scored!!! Can't wait to get my shipments- python tshirt, green python blouse, black swiss dot bow blouse, python skirt, and jacquard trench coat. Will post when I receive them.
Now, that explains why you didn't get the GILI skirt, or jacket Smiley Wink Well, since the military coat is going back, I get to keep my 3 Irish sweaters out of 4! Haha. They are really good quality.....unlike the coat!
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Chi-town girl said: grace-thx for posting your update! Glad you were able to try/see items in person. Sounds like you scored!!! Can't wait to get my shipments- python tshirt, green python blouse, black swiss dot bow blouse, python skirt, and jacquard trench coat. Will post when I receive them.

Hi Chi..I saw everything you ordered except for the trench.. Loved them all, the swiss dot blouse is lovely!I love my faux fur, I collect jackets and didn't have one in black, lol. One of the women told me the chunky faux furs are all the rage this season, she was trying one too. I'm still amazed they had so much in stock! I got a red card at your suggestion and saved on my coat and will get free ship now too! What an enabler you are, lol!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Can't wait for your reviews, still can't track mine yet! Did you like your MW from HSN??

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/15/2014 TY said:

I looked at the Altuzarra clothes at Target and wasn't impressed. The black faux fur jacket looked like a big fluffy bear coat. I got the giggles when I saw a family putting the coat on their kid as a joke.

I took a good look at a dress with a crossover bodice, the design was nice but the material was cheap looking and the lining material was nylon tricot (the material used in cheap lingerie). Frankly since Target has been in Canada for more than a year, I've seen enough of these designer collaborations to think that they are cheaply made out of cheap materials. The designers must be laughing all the way to the bank to put their name on stuff sold at Target.

I love my faux fur jacket! A lot of others apparently do as well!

-- Mae West
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Once the dust settled, I ended up with the python pencil skirt (I bought it at the store -- you are going to love this skirt, Chi-town!), the dark blue blouse with the floral print (so thrilled to get this since button down blouses usually gape in the front on me when they fit everywhere else -- this one fits beautifully), and the python T. The green python skirt is on its way and I still might order the green python sweatshirt, which they still have at the site.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 vaccinia said:

Once the dust settled, I ended up with the python pencil skirt (I bought it at the store -- you are going to love this skirt, Chi-town!), the dark blue blouse with the floral print (so thrilled to get this since button down blouses usually gape in the front on me when they fit everywhere else -- this one fits beautifully), and the python T. The green python skirt is on its way and I still might order the green python sweatshirt, which they still have at the site.

Sounds good, its addictive, lol! LOVE the pencil skirt but I rarely wear skirts anymore, its gorgeous! Enjoy~

-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 graceandmercy said:

Sounds good, its addictive, lol! LOVE the pencil skirt but I rarely wear skirts anymore, its gorgeous! Enjoy~

Glad you got your jacket. I saw it at the store, but it would be too hot for the climate where I live for all but a few cold days. Have fun wearing it!

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/16/2014 graceandmercy said:

Glad you got your jacket. I saw it at the store, but it would be too hot for the climate where I live for all but a few cold days. Have fun wearing it!

Thanks! I live in the midwest, it gets really cold here, so it will come in handy!

-- Mae West